My fiance doesnt want any more kids...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Together we have 4 kids. His 3 and my 1. We both have primary custody. I thought I was ok with this. The more I think about I'd like 1 more baby of my own. I adore his kids they just aren't mine.

So I brought it up last night and he said he 100% does not want another baby.

What should I do? I feel like he should at least think about it. It's not like I am asking for a lot. Just one more isnt bad.
TheMomster
Countess
Countess

Unread post

One kid is A LOT when you don't want more. You need to decide if this is a deal breaker for you. I know I do not want anymore so if I was with someone who did I would reconsider where the relationship was going.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DH and I were on the same page when we met. We were both 100% certain we didn't want more kids. You couldn't have told us we'd change our minds cause we'd have thought you were nuts.

But here we are 4 years later and I'm due December 11th lol.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sorry but if you are on different pages about having more kids the two of you shouldn’t get married.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You need to rethink the relationship and really concentrate hard on if you will be miserable NOT having another child. When someone tells you something straight, take it at face value and accept it. Don't go into a marriage thinking you're going to change his mind, because you're dooming yourself. That's a lot of children already.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

TheMomster wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:30 pm One kid is A LOT when you don't want more. You need to decide if this is a deal breaker for you. I know I do not want anymore so if I was with someone who did I would reconsider where the relationship was going.
I dont want to lose him. But I think he really needs to think about having 1 more kid.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:34 pm DH and I were on the same page when we met. We were both 100% certain we didn't want more kids. You couldn't have told us we'd change our minds cause we'd have thought you were nuts.

But here we are 4 years later and I'm due December 11th lol.
Did you change your minds or did it just happen?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Waiting for red to take the bait.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He already has 3 bio kids and your bio child.. one more would be 4 bio kids for him. He obviously does not want that. He does not have to think about it. He gave you an answer. You either have to live with it and walk away or live with it and stay. Those are your options.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:42 pm
TheMomster wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:30 pm One kid is A LOT when you don't want more. You need to decide if this is a deal breaker for you. I know I do not want anymore so if I was with someone who did I would reconsider where the relationship was going.
I dont want to lose him. But I think he really needs to think about having 1 more kid.
Just because its not the answer you want doesn't mean he hasn't thought about it
Locked Previous topicNext topic