Daycare called CPS on us and I am PISSED!!

Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Wow crazy, my daughter picks her brother up all the time
T3hSarah
Baroness
Baroness

Great lets burden the system with calls when a child is not actually endangered, abused, or neglected. They've got similar rules around here, but its only enforced if they aren't actually able to get a hold of someone during that time frame. Like if you don't show up for an hour after pick up and did not call them to let them know you were running late then they retain the right to call and they also charge you.

They should have let your daughter pick him up.
Foxilady
Peasant
Peasant

What a waste of CPS time.
How is your little one doing now?
Anon-OP

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:40 pm I'm curious, was this an in home daycare or a daycare center?
Daycare center
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

CMrefugee wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:29 am Yah if they took down all of her info and have copies of her ID, I say that' s on them. How ridiculous and F***ing over kill. CPS??! I'd be livid. Furious. :evil:
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Wait. Since when is 100 considered a fever? Everything else aside, I’m still wondering about that.
PiperX

T3hSarah wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:26 am Great lets burden the system with calls when a child is not actually endangered, abused, or neglected. They've got similar rules around here, but its only enforced if they aren't actually able to get a hold of someone during that time frame. Like if you don't show up for an hour after pick up and did not call them to let them know you were running late then they retain the right to call and they also charge you.

They should have let your daughter pick him up.
Crimson417
Duchess
Duchess

That's really stupid to waste cps's time that way.
Deleted User 670

I'd be posting a very unfavorable review on Yelp about that daycare center.
Deleted User 172

Oh I'd be super pissed. That's just ridiculous.
Locked Previous topicNext topic