Well I’m not ok with this!

Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:23 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:19 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:17 pm

I already did post one. EA AI airlines has such a policy as shown in this article. https://thinkprogress.org/fight-or-flig ... f02bc699a/

and since when is CNN not an accurate source or random?
You posted another random article not the policy. That article is old and I cant actually find their policy.

CNN money is not great.

Again why can you not post an actual policy? You said their were millions and yet you are posting random articles.
employee handbooks are not going to be available online for me to access. But the airline I posted the article about actually HAS the quote from the employee handbook stating heels are required. So that counts. There I found one. So your belief that no job requires it is already disproven.
Go to F***ing bed already. Jesus

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:17 pm

I already did post one. EA AI airlines has such a policy as shown in this article. https://thinkprogress.org/fight-or-flig ... f02bc699a/

and since when is CNN not an accurate source or random?
You posted another random article not the policy. That article is old and I cant actually find their policy.

CNN money is not great.

Again why can you not post an actual policy? You said their were millions and yet you are posting random articles.
employee handbooks are not going to be available online for me to access. But the airline I posted the article about actually HAS the quote from the employee handbook stating heels are required. So that counts. There I found one. So your belief that no job requires it is already disproven.
I see you edited your response. I never said no job in the entire world requires it. I am sure there are some out there. I just know it isnt millions like you are trying to pretend. I was wanting to see just one policy on it. A quote of the policy is not the whole policy

If there were millions of jobs that full on required it you would have been able to easily prove me wrong.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh boy!
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:25 pm

CNN money is not great.

employee handbooks are not going to be available online for me to access.
Bullshit. I found several for companies the professions you mentioned earlier and didnt find high heels required once.
you are in denial if you think no job has expectations of wearing heels. Many do. Even if it is not spelled out-its expected you wear them.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:24 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:19 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:15 pm

What jobs?

Even if "many" jobs require it that doesnt mean it is a necessary skill.
It is a necessary skill if your job requires it and you can't walk without falling in them. Many corporate jobs still expect women to wear heels. I was just talking to one of my lawyers and she said she has to wear heels when doing official things like being in the courtroom or at depositions etc. She is expected to wear a ladies suit and heels and make up.

Jobs that work with the public sometimes require heels like saleswomen or hostess or concierge. If you are attending a black tie event women are typically supposed to wear heels.
Those are a few examples. What are the many jobs that require women to where heels?

I have never heard of those jobs requiring it.
fortune.com/2016/05/12/high-heels-dress-code

It's no different than the many companies that require male employees to wear suits and ties.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:47 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:33 pm Such a sweet picture, she is very pretty.
Thank you, she starts middle school this year and it scares the crap out of me. Middle school kids are assholes.
I have a 12 year old daughter. She would agree with you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic