Line courtesy in public

wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That is incredibly rude and would not occur to me to do.
Yup

Unread post

I do t have that many kids but I do the same thing I make someone be in each line and switch to the quicker one.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Scan & Go and Sam’s club, best app ever!
anon6

Unread post

Yeah, you're a dick.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Would I do that??? NEVER. I consider it completely rude. I wouldn't do it in any line. I make sure to count my items even and if I'm any over a line restriction (10 items or less) I will not use that line.

On an aside - is there a Sam's Club that takes coupons? I didn't think they did. Are you trolling about this? Wow!
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp

Unread post

Flikka wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:12 pm You didn't answer my question, you only deflected.
You calling kids a disgusting name like crotch fruit says much more about you than any child you are attempting to insult.
Some people just don't care.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:56 am So which word particularly is it that you take umbrage with? Crotch or spawn?
I must say, you all certainly have a limited vocabulary.
Flikka wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:48 am Why that choice of words to describe children though? It certainly isn't humanizing and its diminutive of them as individuals.
Why would an adult and a mother want to bash children that aren't even involved in the conversation or at all?
Honestly, the term brats or rugrats would be less offensive.
Why couldn't you have stopped at spawn?
I guess I don't understand why that exact choice of words would be your go to when describing someone else's children.
Do you say it because you think it's funny or cool?
I don't get it.
If people didn't care, they wouldn't be so uptight and upset about their children being called "crotch spawn". Some take offense so easily at nothing. Sticks and stones...
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Attachments
that-escalated-quickly-89469.gif
that-escalated-quickly-89469.gif (2.1 MiB) Viewed 211 times
Flikka

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:05 pm
Flikka wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:12 pm You didn't answer my question, you only deflected.
You calling kids a disgusting name like crotch fruit says much more about you than any child you are attempting to insult.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:56 am So which word particularly is it that you take umbrage with? Crotch or spawn?
I must say, you all certainly have a limited vocabulary.

If people didn't care, they wouldn't be so uptight and upset about their children being called "crotch spawn". Some take offense so easily at nothing. Sticks and stones...
Lol, just no.
The people calling children 'crotch spawn' don't care how bad it makes them look.
There was nothing difficult or confusing about that sentence.
This place is hysterical.😂

Unread post

Flikka wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:12 pm
Lol, just no.
The people calling children 'crotch spawn' don't care how bad it makes them look.
It's hysterical to get all bent and offended over it. The entitlement is strong here.
Flikka

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:20 pm
Flikka wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Lol, just no.
It's hysterical to get all bent and offended over it. The entitlement is strong here.
It's entitlement to be on a site for mothers and expect these adult women not to call kids disgusting names?
Okay.
Anything else, oh wise one?
Locked Previous topicNext topic