What to Binge Watch?

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am on day 6 of Covid and have run through my watch list, mostly documentaries. I don't have Netflix but have Prime, Acorn, PBS Masterpiece, and Discovery.

For anyone else also looking for something to binge, I just started and finished in one go "Fleabag" and would recommend it.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Peaky blinders
Clarkson’s farm
Sick of it
Downton abbey
Rick Steves travels
Seinfeld ( always a classic laugh )
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We enjoyed "Upload" on Prime Video. Funny, but also lot's of social commentary.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:27 am Peaky blinders
Clarkson’s farm
Sick of it
Downton abbey
Rick Steves travels
Seinfeld ( always a classic laugh )
Currently watching "Clarkson's Farm" with my son. Swore off "Downton Abbey" when they killed off Matthew, lol.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The Expanse is a good one on Amazon. Carnival Row started out good then got crappy fast in the second season in a rush to tie things up because they were cancelled. I like almost all historical Dramas....so Reign, Sanditon, Downton, the Tudors, Spartacus etc. Orphan Black was interesting. Good Omens was funny. IDK I have a wide range of things I like to watch.....except for reality TV and documentaries can't stand those.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:35 am We enjoyed "Upload" on Prime Video. Funny, but also lot's of social commentary.
First Season was funny. I've had trouble staying engaged in the second season.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm so pathetic. I'm making my way through Leave it to Beaver, and really enjoying it.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:42 am I'm so pathetic. I'm making my way through Leave it to Beaver, and really enjoying it.
One of my favorites!
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Charmed (the original one), ncis (any and all of them), reign,
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

PBS is one of my favorites and Downton Abbey gets even better after Matthew was killed, despite that being horrible.

I love a lot of the cooking shows on PBS with Vivian Howard (though she no longer has her Chef and Farmer show or even restaurant) and Lydia Bastianich being my favorites.

As far as the other streaming services you mentioned, I don't have those myself. We have Netflix, Hulu, Max, and Disney Plus.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic