Site will go down again in the next day or 2 unless we can pay the hosting fees

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Any donation is appreciated if you can. Otherwise the site will go down again. Unfortunately I cannot continue to pay the full amount by myself anymore.

If you’d like to donate using paypal this is the new link: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_b ... EQUN99CWPC
🤓The Admin 🤓
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

I love this site, all the features, etc., but it's pretty expensive. Should we consider moving to a site that has free hosting?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Our database is too large for a free hosting provider. We would lose everything unfortunately.
SallyMae wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:50 am I love this site, all the features, etc., but it's pretty expensive. Should we consider moving to a site that has free hosting?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I hate to say it....but bring on the trolls rehashing ancient topics. They are annoying as f**k but they keep things popping. And sure they can be fun to egg on and play with occasionally.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

They do keep things active
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:07 am I hate to say it....but bring on the trolls rehashing ancient topics. They are annoying as f**k but they keep things popping. And sure they can be fun to egg on and play with occasionally.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 1

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:07 am I hate to say it....but bring on the trolls rehashing ancient topics. They are annoying as f**k but they keep things popping. And sure they can be fun to egg on and play with occasionally.
...the trolls from where? Any good trolls we had on here have left due to inactivity. Any active/interesting members like Hoodie, redbottoms, realistic beauty and whoever have left also.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:15 am
...the trolls from where? Any good trolls we had on here have left due to inactivity. Any active/interesting members like Hoodie, redbottoms, realistic beauty and whoever have left also.
Please, troll bithlches are still here. They never leave they just chill for a bit under their user names playing innocent. You know it, I know it. Look at you trying. Practice makes...well I won't say perfect but certainly improvements.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

That would suck, it's true. If we can save the data we should! But, I would rather start over than lose our daily conversations. So, it's something to think about.

12skipafew wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:00 am Our database is too large for a free hosting provider. We would lose everything unfortunately.
SallyMae wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:50 am I love this site, all the features, etc., but it's pretty expensive. Should we consider moving to a site that has free hosting?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

I tried to rejoin on Patreon but my account always gets shut down so I couldn’t.

Is there another way to pay a monthly subscription so I can donate monthly?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Here’s a monthly donation through paypal I made really quick on here https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_b ... EQUN99CWPC
SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:58 am I tried to rejoin on Patreon but my account always gets shut down so I couldn’t.

Is there another way to pay a monthly subscription so I can donate monthly?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic