lululemon?

MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Does anyone here love lulu and have their clothes/bags? I'm going tomorrow to the store in Durham to pick out a pair of leggins and one of those belt bags that are popular from there for my DS's girlfriend for Christmas. Are the leggins really worth $100 a pair? I don't even know what size to get. She is a small in leggins but I see the sizes are 0, 2, 4 etc. I guess I'm going to ask the sales lady for help with that. I can't believe 1 pair is $100. I'm getting them no matter what but I guess I am looking for someone to tell me they are that fabulous?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I love lululemon. They feel like a second skin. I take yoga classes at least 3 times a week and I see a difference when I wear them They are the most comfortable. JMHO
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Oh thanks for this. Are they true to size? The girl is a size small in other leggins but not a size 0. I'd say she leans more towards a 4/6. What size should I get? She is short if that matters.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:40 pm I love lululemon. They feel like a second skin. I take yoga classes at least 3 times a week and I see a difference when I wear them They are the most comfortable. JMHO
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wear Lululemon quite a bit. I love the leggings and the scuba hoodies are very comfortable and soft. They are a true size, my DD is a small and wears a 4 in them. If you go on the website they have a size chart and a size comparison chart that may help.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wear them and really like them. I used to buy cheaper leggings but they would wear so fast or would become uncomfortable while working out quickly. So I decided it would be better to buy one pair of expensive leggings that would last over a year rather than ten pairs of $15 leggings that lasted a month or two. I usually buy them when they are on sale or “used” (new, just sold second hand) so I rarely pay full price. But they are worth the full price, I just budget. Like, I just got a pair of running leggings for winter marked down to $49 from $98. I usually wear XS or S in leggings and wear a size 2 in lululemon leggings if that’s helpful. The staff are usually knowledgeable and can help you as well. I also have their belt bag which is really nice, I can throw my phone, wallet, sunglasses, keys, etc in it so I don’t have to carry my whole purse to take the kids to the park or out to a store.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:29 pm I wear Lululemon quite a bit. I love the leggings and the scuba hoodies are very comfortable and soft. They are a true size, my DD is a small and wears a 4 in them. If you go on the website they have a size chart and a size comparison chart that may help.
Thanks! I will check out the scuba hoodies since you mentioned it. I really don't know anything about lululemon, just that my son says she loves the stuff. And yes the size recommendation does help since she's a small-yes. But not a 0 small.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Yeah I'm definitely getting her the belt bag. And 1 pair of leggins. Maybe they will have marked down stuff I can browse through also. That would be nice.
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:46 pm I wear them and really like them. I used to buy cheaper leggings but they would wear so fast or would become uncomfortable while working out quickly. So I decided it would be better to buy one pair of expensive leggings that would last over a year rather than ten pairs of $15 leggings that lasted a month or two. I usually buy them when they are on sale or “used” (new, just sold second hand) so I rarely pay full price. But they are worth the full price, I just budget. Like, I just got a pair of running leggings for winter marked down to $49 from $98. I usually wear XS or S in leggings and wear a size 2 in lululemon leggings if that’s helpful. The staff are usually knowledgeable and can help you as well. I also have their belt bag which is really nice, I can throw my phone, wallet, sunglasses, keys, etc in it so I don’t have to carry my whole purse to take the kids to the park or out to a store.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My old pair has lasted such a long time! Very comfy…
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I'm glad to hear that! I went yesterday and got her a black pair of leggins. I also got 2 of the belt bags (one for myself!) They were giving a 25% discount to military and I was thrilled!! I got all 3 things for $150.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:55 am My old pair has lasted such a long time! Very comfy…
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s a really good deal. Glad you were able to get everything you’d planned(and a little extra🙂)

Personally I prefer Fabletics, for me they are more comfortable but I haven’t heard anything particularly bad about Lululemon.
MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:40 pm I'm glad to hear that! I went yesterday and got her a black pair of leggins. I also got 2 of the belt bags (one for myself!) They were giving a 25% discount to military and I was thrilled!! I got all 3 things for $150.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:55 am My old pair has lasted such a long time! Very comfy…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic