lululemon?

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have put more stuff in my online cart at Fabletics, then convince myself “idk, just wait” than ever, LOL. I am glad you like it.

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:46 pm That’s a really good deal. Glad you were able to get everything you’d planned(and a little extra🙂)

Personally I prefer Fabletics, for me they are more comfortable but I haven’t heard anything particularly bad about Lululemon.
MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:40 pm I'm glad to hear that! I went yesterday and got her a black pair of leggins. I also got 2 of the belt bags (one for myself!) They were giving a 25% discount to military and I was thrilled!! I got all 3 things for $150.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:55 am My old pair has lasted such a long time! Very comfy…
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They are running an 80% off sale right now, lol. I have a lot of problems with clothes, it’s a sensory issue that’s been tentatively diagnosed allodynia that has progressively gotten worse since it first presented over 20 yrs ago. I also have scar tissue from multiple laparoscopies. I’d stopped wearing leggings then a friend got me a pair of Fabletics crossover style leggings. I don’t get pain or discomfort from wearing them.

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:53 pm I have put more stuff in my online cart at Fabletics, then convince myself “idk, just wait” than ever, LOL. I am glad you like it.

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:46 pm That’s a really good deal. Glad you were able to get everything you’d planned(and a little extra🙂)

Personally I prefer Fabletics, for me they are more comfortable but I haven’t heard anything particularly bad about Lululemon.
MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:40 pm I'm glad to hear that! I went yesterday and got her a black pair of leggins. I also got 2 of the belt bags (one for myself!) They were giving a 25% discount to military and I was thrilled!! I got all 3 things for $150.

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I only wear fabletics
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic