70 year old woman gives birth to twins

Anonymous 3

Unread post

And why does that bother you?
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:30 pm
mommy_jules wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:27 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:18 pm But here you are not saying F off or shut your pie hole, etc, etc. A grown woman acting that way is ridiculous.

I’m not talking about myself, and I’m not going to hold Bacon or anyone else to the same standards that I hold myself to. I just think it’s hypocritical that you called Bacon argumentative when the OP was meant to be argumentative. Anon 1 herself was obviously trying to “rile” someone, but Bacon is the problem because she using vulgar language?
Let's not forget Anon 3 is strictly here to be argumentative and whine about my language... She didn't even bother to answer the OP. She is ONLY here to bitch about me.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

:lol: :lol: I know! lol! It's an opinion on an article.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:07 pm Sticking my nose in? The lady did a F***ing interview for an article. You are so stupid it's unreal.

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:21 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:18 pm But here you are not saying F off or shut your pie hole, etc, etc. A grown woman acting that way is ridiculous.

So is thinking anyone's reproductive choices are any of your business, but the OP had no problem sticking her nose in a stranger's crotch and judging....so I have no problem telling her to keep her nose and opinions to herself and f**k off.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:13 pm I'm sorry you are going through that. And that is a situation many women are facing because women (general) are choosing to have children later in life and now have to care for their parents and kids at the same time. There have been a lot of books and articles written about this recently if you feel reading about it would help,
RIZZY wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:54 pm I'm not going to call her gross or be enraged about it. However, my mom was much older than all of my friend's moms and it was and it has been hard on me for many reasons. Suffice to say, I now have to shower and bathe my mom while also making sure my teenagers shower and bathe. Sandwich generation. Taking care of both kids and elderly parents. It's very difficult.
Thank you. Yes, I found the comments interesting. Everyone is talking about whether or not the mom will be alive, whether or not the mom will be prepared or a good mom.

My immediate first thought was how I have to literally give my mom a bath. She can't get in and out of cars, I have to lift her legs for her, it is one of the main reasons I started lifting weights. There are far, far more implications than just whether or not a person is financially stable or loving.

There is a good reason to be worried about teenagers having children. There are also good reasons to be worried about a geriatric person having children. I don't see one as better than the other. They're both highly risky for everyone involved.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RIZZY wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:13 pm I'm sorry you are going through that. And that is a situation many women are facing because women (general) are choosing to have children later in life and now have to care for their parents and kids at the same time. There have been a lot of books and articles written about this recently if you feel reading about it would help,
RIZZY wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:54 pm I'm not going to call her gross or be enraged about it. However, my mom was much older than all of my friend's moms and it was and it has been hard on me for many reasons. Suffice to say, I now have to shower and bathe my mom while also making sure my teenagers shower and bathe. Sandwich generation. Taking care of both kids and elderly parents. It's very difficult.
Thank you. Yes, I found the comments interesting. Everyone is talking about whether or not the mom will be alive, whether or not the mom will be prepared or a good mom.

My immediate first thought was how I have to literally give my mom a bath. She can't get in and out of cars, I have to lift her legs for her, it is one of the main reasons I started lifting weights. There are far, far more implications than just whether or not a person is financially stable or loving.

There is a good reason to be worried about teenagers having children. There are also good reasons to be worried about a geriatric person having children. I don't see one as better than the other. They're both highly risky for everyone involved.
You are so right. This woman will need to be cared for herself very soon. Then what? Who will care for the 8 year old twins when this mother can no longer care for them and herself? It's selfish to put her children through this. Just so unnecessary. I'm glad you at least spoke up.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:07 pm Sticking my nose in? The lady did a F***ing interview for an article. You are so stupid it's unreal.

So is thinking anyone's reproductive choices are any of your business, but the OP had no problem sticking her nose in a stranger's crotch and judging....so I have no problem telling her to keep her nose and opinions to herself and f**k off.
And you had to open your fat mouth and comment on it, as if the woman gives 2 craps about how wrong or disgusting you think it is.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:19 pm And why does that bother you?
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:30 pm
mommy_jules wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:27 pm

I’m not talking about myself, and I’m not going to hold Bacon or anyone else to the same standards that I hold myself to. I just think it’s hypocritical that you called Bacon argumentative when the OP was meant to be argumentative. Anon 1 herself was obviously trying to “rile” someone, but Bacon is the problem because she using vulgar language?
Let's not forget Anon 3 is strictly here to be argumentative and whine about my language... She didn't even bother to answer the OP. She is ONLY here to bitch about me.
Oh it doesn't, I just love pointing out the hypocrisy involved
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:54 pm

And you had to open your fat mouth and comment on it, as if the woman gives 2 craps about how wrong or disgusting you think it is.
You opened your fat mouth and commented on it also, pig.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:01 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:54 pm

You opened your fat mouth and commented on it also, pig.
Oink oink baby.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

As someone who had a very young, woefully unprepared mother who never should have been a mother... I'd rather have had less time with a mother who wanted and planned me than the mess I had. I don't see how it possibly could have been any worse.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:04 pm So you would rather have a dead mother than a young mother? You must have been joking. And the woman who previously held the oldest birth record was 66. She died 3 years later at the age of 69 leaving behind a 3 year old baby girl. How lovely. But I guess no mother is preferable to you lol!!
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:16 am Meh. I'm not enraged about it.

While not ideal, it seems like she has a great support system.

In all honesty, I'd rather be born to a 70 year old woman who planned me than a 16 year old girl who slipped up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic