70 year old woman gives birth to twins

Anonymous 3

Unread post

You are very immature. You are allowed to grow and evolve ya know? You don't always have to be the cyber bully.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:18 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:15 pm It's just toxic how you are. You take no accountability for your "meanie head" ways. It's not necessary. The way you are on here must have some traits in your present day real life. I hope you don't treat your kids or their friends or anyone this way.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:09 pm

I at least answered the post topic. You're only here to bitch about what a meanie head I'm being...the same "meanie head" I've always been. f**k off trollina
Cry me a river and get the f**k over it.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:18 pm But here you are not saying F off or shut your pie hole, etc, etc. A grown woman acting that way is ridiculous.
mommy_jules wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:16 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:23 am Why are you so argumentative? You always seem to "go there" and get riled up.

To be fair, the OP is set up to be argumentative, but no one’s questioning anon 1…
So is thinking anyone's reproductive choices are any of your business, but the OP had no problem sticking her nose in a stranger's crotch and judging....so I have no problem telling her to keep her nose and opinions to herself and f**k off.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:19 pm You are very immature. You are allowed to grow and evolve ya know? You don't always have to be the cyber bully.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:18 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:15 pm It's just toxic how you are. You take no accountability for your "meanie head" ways. It's not necessary. The way you are on here must have some traits in your present day real life. I hope you don't treat your kids or their friends or anyone this way.

Cry me a river and get the f**k over it.
And you don't need to follow me around like a stalker to tell me to be nice. I'm not going ot be nice... get over it.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:18 pm But here you are not saying F off or shut your pie hole, etc, etc. A grown woman acting that way is ridiculous.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:23 am Why are you so argumentative? You always seem to "go there" and get riled up.

To be fair, the OP is set up to be argumentative, but no one’s questioning anon 1…
I’m not talking about myself, and I’m not going to hold Bacon or anyone else to the same standards that I hold myself to. I just think it’s hypocritical that you called Bacon argumentative when the OP was meant to be argumentative. Anon 1 herself was obviously trying to “rile” someone, but Bacon is the problem because she using vulgar language?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:27 pm

I’m not talking about myself, and I’m not going to hold Bacon or anyone else to the same standards that I hold myself to. I just think it’s hypocritical that you called Bacon argumentative when the OP was meant to be argumentative. Anon 1 herself was obviously trying to “rile” someone, but Bacon is the problem because she using vulgar language?
Let's not forget Anon 3 is strictly here to be argumentative and whine about my language... She didn't even bother to answer the OP. She is ONLY here to bitch about me.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm not going to call her gross or be enraged about it. However, my mom was much older than all of my friend's moms and it was and it has been hard on me for many reasons. Suffice to say, I now have to shower and bathe my mom while also making sure my teenagers shower and bathe. Sandwich generation. Taking care of both kids and elderly parents. It's very difficult.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:04 pm So you would rather have a dead mother than a young mother? You must have been joking. And the woman who previously held the oldest birth record was 66. She died 3 years later at the age of 69 leaving behind a 3 year old baby girl. How lovely. But I guess no mother is preferable to you lol!!
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:16 am Meh. I'm not enraged about it.

While not ideal, it seems like she has a great support system.

In all honesty, I'd rather be born to a 70 year old woman who planned me than a 16 year old girl who slipped up.
An old classmate of mine died of an aneurism at 38, leaving behind a 4 year old. I had 4 friends growing up lose a parent before age 12 (and none of the parents were old). None of us are guaranteed to live to see our children grow up.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sticking my nose in? The lady did a F***ing interview for an article. You are so stupid it's unreal.

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:21 pm

So is thinking anyone's reproductive choices are any of your business, but the OP had no problem sticking her nose in a stranger's crotch and judging....so I have no problem telling her to keep her nose and opinions to herself and f**k off.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Of course none of us are guaranteed. But for this 70 year old woman it is a certainty very soon.
PoplarGrove wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:10 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:04 pm So you would rather have a dead mother than a young mother? You must have been joking. And the woman who previously held the oldest birth record was 66. She died 3 years later at the age of 69 leaving behind a 3 year old baby girl. How lovely. But I guess no mother is preferable to you lol!!
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:16 am Meh. I'm not enraged about it.

While not ideal, it seems like she has a great support system.

In all honesty, I'd rather be born to a 70 year old woman who planned me than a 16 year old girl who slipped up.
An old classmate of mine died of an aneurism at 38, leaving behind a 4 year old. I had 4 friends growing up lose a parent before age 12 (and none of the parents were old). None of us are guaranteed to live to see our children grow up.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm sorry you are going through that. And that is a situation many women are facing because women (general) are choosing to have children later in life and now have to care for their parents and kids at the same time. There have been a lot of books and articles written about this recently if you feel reading about it would help,
RIZZY wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:54 pm I'm not going to call her gross or be enraged about it. However, my mom was much older than all of my friend's moms and it was and it has been hard on me for many reasons. Suffice to say, I now have to shower and bathe my mom while also making sure my teenagers shower and bathe. Sandwich generation. Taking care of both kids and elderly parents. It's very difficult.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic