For those who were on Cafe Mom, look what I found

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I always wonder how Linda and her son are doing.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:05 pm Was she the gamer mom? ..This episode wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to seem. Maybe I'm clueless and someone can clue me in. I mean, I don't agree with the gaming all the time, and not eating together, and not cleaning more, but a lot of families are probably like that, and it's not the end of the world.
If I remember correctly, the biggest uproar was that she waited on them hand and foot and they treated her pretty poorly in return.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I think about Ashley. I know she is still on social media because she accepted my friend request but she never posts anything. I wonder how she's doing.

I also think about how towards the end of my time on CM (a year or two before the site actually shut down), people who were my "friends" started being pretty rude to me, telling me I was not attractive and calling me a bitch. They said I was more rude to them when they were anon. And other people were coming to my defense, saying they experimented with posting anonymously and that I had the same reaction as when they weren't. I thought the whole thing was ridiculous. Even if they were right, what does it matter? I think they were way too invested. And none of them were reaching out to me at that time in real life despite us being FB friends or living close by. The whole thing was just weird. When my lifestyle changed and I no longer could hop on and off the site all day long, it made it pretty easy to just leave. And here, I have no friends so it's all good. LOL

I also think about how there was at least one person who everyone seemed to think was impersonating me. Or that I was impersonating them, I'm not sure. I think that drama followed me here when I joined. I don't know why being divorced once and entering back into the dating field makes people think you are a "basket case".

Oh! I also remember multiple long time site members telling me that I would be single and miserable for the rest of my life because they thought I was a slut and that no man would want me, all because I posted risque pictures. I've been happily married to a dreamboat for 11 years. Meanwhile, they probably still have a file of my pictures somewhere....
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:15 pm I think about Ashley. I know she is still on social media because she accepted my friend request but she never posts anything. I wonder how she's doing.

I also think about how towards the end of my time on CM (a year or two before the site actually shut down), people who were my "friends" started being pretty rude to me, telling me I was not attractive and calling me a bitch. They said I was more rude to them when they were anon. And other people were coming to my defense, saying they experimented with posting anonymously and that I had the same reaction as when they weren't. I thought the whole thing was ridiculous. Even if they were right, what does it matter? I think they were way too invested. And none of them were reaching out to me at that time in real life despite us being FB friends or living close by. The whole thing was just weird. When my lifestyle changed and I no longer could hop on and off the site all day long, it made it pretty easy to just leave. And here, I have no friends so it's all good. LOL

I also think about how there was at least one person who everyone seemed to think was impersonating me. Or that I was impersonating them, I'm not sure. I think that drama followed me here when I joined. I don't know why being divorced once and entering back into the dating field makes people think you are a "basket case".

Oh! I also remember multiple long time site members telling me that I would be single and miserable for the rest of my life because they thought I was a slut and that no man would want me, all because I posted risque pictures. I've been happily married to a dreamboat for 11 years. Meanwhile, they probably still have a file of my pictures somewhere....
Who is Ashley?
SlimShady
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Who were you on CM??

I don’t remember anything about this..
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:15 pm I think about Ashley. I know she is still on social media because she accepted my friend request but she never posts anything. I wonder how she's doing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic