For those who were on Cafe Mom, look what I found

highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was browsing YouTube when this unrelated video came up in the suggestions. Thought some of you may get a kick out of it as it brings up old memories of Cafe Mom. It is the infamous Wife Swap episode. Not sure how this pop up when I was looking for a Welsh Twins video.

KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

😂😂😂😂
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I remember that 😁
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Was she the gamer mom? ..This episode wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to seem. Maybe I'm clueless and someone can clue me in. I mean, I don't agree with the gaming all the time, and not eating together, and not cleaning more, but a lot of families are probably like that, and it's not the end of the world.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Foolynroo. I'm really missing cafemom lately. Especially this time of the year with the holiday drama posts. This site has like no activity. Sigh.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:31 am Foolynroo. I'm really missing cafemom lately. Especially this time of the year with the holiday drama posts. This site has like no activity. Sigh.
I miss CM also. There was always something going on anytime of day.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Remember Yuppy's beautiful decorations?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:31 am Foolynroo. I'm really missing cafemom lately. Especially this time of the year with the holiday drama posts. This site has like no activity. Sigh.
It's only going to be as busy as we make it. Go anon and start shit. Some of us have been trying lately but they turn out too trollish.

Or maybe we're just too old for the drama.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:42 am Remember Yuppy's beautiful decorations?
I do and I remember the controversy and conspiracy theories about it, too.

It was more her attitude in her comments that stood out to me and why I think so many on the old site didn't like her.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Anonymous 3

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:53 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:42 am Remember Yuppy's beautiful decorations?
I do and I remember the controversy and conspiracy theories about it, too.

It was more her attitude in her comments that stood out to me and why I think so many on the old site didn't like her.
I agree, but those decorations and gift wrapping was amazing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic