My sister's wedding

Anonymous 10

Unread post

I think you're being selfish. It's one day. You can redo your hair after that. Let it fade out until the wedding dye it a natural color and be in the wedding. Then change it back. I don't see the big deal.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Screenshot_20200809-170336_Gallery.jpg
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:59 pm What about wearing a wig for the pictures? It’s her special day.
A good wig is pricey. I'd rather have the blue & pink hair (which sounds terrible) in lieu of a bad wig, lol.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Yes, you are who you are but her wedding isn’t about YOU. Her request was just that. You in turn want to act like a spoiled brat and bail out. Sorry about your luck.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:37 am my sister's wedding isnin a few months. She texted me yesterday about getting our hair back to natural colors.

I am the maid of honor and right now I have blue hair with pink highlights

My dd who is the flower girl has purple hair

My son who will be handing out bubbles has red hair.

We are who we are. We don't want to go back to our natural colors. My sister says it wouldn't look right in pics.

I don't really care about her pics

I texted her today and told her we are out of the wedding.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

The hair color isn't entirely on point. But yep. This. :lol:
CandTmom wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:05 pm Screenshot_20200809-170336_Gallery.jpg
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Grow up. You are a family of clowns.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

:lol:
Anonymous 12 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:40 pm Grow up. You are a family of clowns.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:40 pm Grow up. You are a family of clowns.
Lol we get compliments all the time.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:46 pm Yes, you are who you are but her wedding isn’t about YOU. Her request was just that. You in turn want to act like a spoiled brat and bail out. Sorry about your luck.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:37 am my sister's wedding isnin a few months. She texted me yesterday about getting our hair back to natural colors.

I am the maid of honor and right now I have blue hair with pink highlights

My dd who is the flower girl has purple hair

My son who will be handing out bubbles has red hair.

We are who we are. We don't want to go back to our natural colors. My sister says it wouldn't look right in pics.

I don't really care about her pics

I texted her today and told her we are out of the wedding.
it would be alot to dye it natural and then dye it back.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So, why not just let it fade out, for her, and then you can go dye it the next day? Its not that weird of a request, honestly. Wouldn't want my wedding to look like I was related to the cast of Trolls. :roll:

Locked Previous topicNext topic