What would you choose?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Someone locally won 7 million on cash 4 life ticket. They have to choose 1000 a day for life or a lump sum of the 7 million. Someone mentioned that if he/ :!: or she is young the 1000 a day for life would be the way to go but if they were older the lump sum may be the way to go. I would take the 1000 a day. What would you choose?
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The 7 million. The lump sum is almost always the way to go.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:14 pm Someone locally won 7 million on cash 4 life ticket. They have to choose 1000 a day for life or a lump sum of the 7 million. Someone mentioned that if he/ :!: or she is young the 1000 a day for life would be the way to go but if they were older the lump sum may be the way to go. I would take the 1000 a day. What would you choose?

If you live at least 20 more years you’ll end up with more taking the 1000 a day, of course that doesn’t take into factor any investments with the lump sum :evil:
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would probably go with the lump sum. We already have a steady income and live comfortably... nowhere near 1000 a day of course, but we couldn't possibly need that! It would be great to spend more freely and buy property in some of our favourite areas.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

7 mil. I wouldn't want to get Clinton'ed by the lottery people lol.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The lump sum.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I'd do lump sum. Invest in 20 acres as close to off the grid as we can get here. Build a house sufficient for my family and a foster kid or 2 because I've always wanted to foster.
Invest the rest.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Probably the lump sum.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lump sum. I'm in Illinois. I'd be afraid the state would go BK and I'd not end up getting paid.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The lump sum. Always
Locked Previous topicNext topic