I have a confession.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have a shopping problem. I'm packing and I've found 6 different shirts that I have two copies of. Same exact, style, color, size and brand. That's on top of all of the extremely similar clothes I have. 😳 I knew I had two copies of one shirt but the other 5 were a surprise to me!

I know this site isn't usually used for confessions, but it IS mom confessions!
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think you should pay better attention to what you're buying.... At least when you ruin one, you have an extra.

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If I find something I really like I will buy 2-3 extra. I do the same with shoes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

To be fair, I bought the doubles some time ago and I am more mindful of what I'm buying now. But I do still buy too much. Right now I have over 200 tops & dresses so none of them see a lot of wear. I'll be donating the doubles to charity.
agander2017 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:39 am I think you should pay better attention to what you're buying.... At least when you ruin one, you have an extra.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't even like these that much! LOL
I'll buy something I really like in several colors but I don't think I've ever intentionally bought exact multiples of clothing other than lounge wear or underwear.
Inmybizz wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:31 am If I find something I really like I will buy 2-3 extra. I do the same with shoes.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lol, I do that on purpose. If I like it I’ll buy 6. I like to wear the same style a lot. I just got a bunch of crop tops and high waisted pants.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have too many clothes to purposefully be buying duplicates! I do have certain styles that I like, obviously... hence my ending up with repeats! 🤣 I just now placed an order for a red version of a dress I have in blue. But I didn't have it in red yet. I checked. 😉
famousglm714 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:47 pm Lol, I do that on purpose. If I like it I’ll buy 6. I like to wear the same style a lot. I just got a bunch of crop tops and high waisted pants.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:05 pm I have too many clothes to purposefully be buying duplicates! I do have certain styles that I like, obviously... hence my ending up with repeats! 🤣 I just now placed an order for a red version of a dress I have in blue. But I didn't have it in red yet. I checked. 😉
famousglm714 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:47 pm Lol, I do that on purpose. If I like it I’ll buy 6. I like to wear the same style a lot. I just got a bunch of crop tops and high waisted pants.
LOL, well there’s nothing else to do except shop and do projects around the house and I’m running out of projects, lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Same here! 🤣 It's been a long 5 months!
famousglm714 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:21 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:05 pm I have too many clothes to purposefully be buying duplicates! I do have certain styles that I like, obviously... hence my ending up with repeats! 🤣 I just now placed an order for a red version of a dress I have in blue. But I didn't have it in red yet. I checked. 😉
LOL, well there’s nothing else to do except shop and do projects around the house and I’m running out of projects, lol.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:41 am To be fair, I bought the doubles some time ago and I am more mindful of what I'm buying now. But I do still buy too much. Right now I have over 200 tops & dresses so none of them see a lot of wear. I'll be donating the doubles to charity.
agander2017 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:39 am I think you should pay better attention to what you're buying.... At least when you ruin one, you have an extra.
Lol, wow. That is a lot. Have you considered going to shopaholics annon? Just kidding. Kinda. I think donating them would be a good idea. There are always people in need. :)

Locked Previous topicNext topic