I know it's petty but....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I just realized my ex has been using my Netflix account for a few months now. He lied to me when I asked him if he was still using the account.

He told DS he was so excited about the new season of the umbrella academy. (They still talk sometimes( I waited until he had two episodes left and changed the password. Five minutes later he was asking DS what happened and for the new password. He said he had no other access to Netflix.

He's a grown ass man and if he can't afford the $10 for Netflix he needs to find other shows to watch for free.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

That was mentioned on one of my podcasts. They were saying someone is truly done with you once they change the Netflix password, lol.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

*Petty
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You are right, it is.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You should have changed it when you figured it out. Now your son knows your childish. Don't you want to be better? I don't understand petty behavior.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:12 am You should have changed it when you figured it out. Now your son knows your childish. Don't you want to be better? I don't understand petty behavior.
My son thinks it is hilarious
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:29 am
Emmasmom wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:12 am You should have changed it when you figured it out. Now your son knows your childish. Don't you want to be better? I don't understand petty behavior.
Then you both are pretty disgusting. Great job teaching your son to be a petty little bitch like his mother.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:09 am I just realized my ex has been using my Netflix account for a few months now. He lied to me when I asked him if he was still using the account.

He told DS he was so excited about the new season of the umbrella academy. (They still talk sometimes( I waited until he had two episodes left and changed the password. Five minutes later he was asking DS what happened and for the new password. He said he had no other access to Netflix.

He's a grown ass man and if he can't afford the $10 for Netflix he needs to find other shows to watch for free.
Okie dokie. Why wouldn't you have changed the password before then?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:40 am
Then you both are pretty disgusting. Great job teaching your son to be a petty little bitch like his mother.
Lol it's Netflix not a big deal
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:02 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:40 am

Lol it's Netflix not a big deal
If you can be this petty with something that you claim isn't a big deal then I'm sure you are petty about bigger things too. Grow up. Teach your son better.
Locked Previous topicNext topic