My SO is going to flip out, I need help!

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

All of the perfect sanctimommies.

I’m not your biggest fan but don’t let their stupid asses bother you. Kids are fast, just cause they were lucky enough (and yes it’s luck) to have perfect children (because no one can have their eyes on their kids 24/7) doesn’t mean the rest of the world did.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

[quote="Anonymous 8" post_id=769535 time=1596547623]
Perhaps in your world. My 18 month old was talking in complete sentences, was able to “help with baby” and was also very active. Still, we had zero issues that you do. You are full of reasons why you are a poor parent and refuse to admit that you need professional help! And so don’t mean a nanny.

[quote=RealisticBeauty post_id=769526 time=1596546529 user_id=253]
an 18.momth old is a lot easier to deal with than a 2 and a half year old....[quote="Anonymous 8" post_id=769524 time=1596546225]
No, you are just a poor parent.

I had a new born and an 18 month old. NONE of the issues you have EVER happened in our house.

Put a gate at the top of every stair case. Put a video monitor in his room. Put a gate on the door of his room

Your negligence has NOTHING to do with having a toddler and an infant. It however has everything to do with your inability to parent.

How wonderful for him!!!!

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mayonnaise gets crayon off of walls, I don't know if it will work for sharpie though. Personally, I wouldn't paint over the marker spot, because eventually it will chip off. You would have to sand it down, primer it, and then repaint, and clear coat over it in order for it to last. Even the touch up paint won't last if it's done over marker without it being prepped first. Believe me, I learned this lesson trying to fix something I did on my truck. Try nail polish remover, but not the one with acetone in it. That's the only other thing I can think of that might work. Use a q tip or a cotton ball, and rub it on there and see if it starts coming off.

How in the world did you not hear him dragging a crate across the floor to get the Sharpie? You were in the same garage as him. If you knew he was trying to get the marker, why didn't you move it previously? This didn't just happen. He didn't quietly get up there and get the marker. You had to have heard something.... anyone with a toddler knows that silence isn't golden when you have a small child. Silence means they are up to something they know they shouldn't be doing.

You said he's very intelligent for his age.... sounds more like he's too ornery for his own good.

Anonymous 12

Unread post

Not really at least not mine. When my oldest was 18 months he was talking in full sentences. At 2 1/2 I could leave him in the same room as his baby brother for a few minutes. I would say I have to go to the bathroom leave your brother alone. He would play with his toys and would maybe go look at his brother but he wouldn’t mess with him. Does you son ever get into trouble for the things he has done? Kids his age are capable of knowing right from wrong. My knew at 2 to not touch markers. It seems that he doesn’t have consequences for his actions.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:08 am an 18.momth old is a lot easier to deal with than a 2 and a half year old....
Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:03 am No, you are just a poor parent.

I had a new born and an 18 month old. NONE of the issues you have EVER happened in our house.

Put a gate at the top of every stair case. Put a video monitor in his room. Put a gate on the door of his room

Your negligence has NOTHING to do with having a toddler and an infant. It however has everything to do with your inability to parent.

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:07 am usually ds comes straight into our room when he wakes up in the morning however last week he decided he wanted to go into the basement (aka his father's office) He got the barstool to reach the lock, he pulled the barstool to the top of the step to reach the light switch and went down the stairs and found his dad half empty cup of cold coffee, came back upstairs, came into my bedroom (I was still asleep) he stood next to the bed and said "mommy I made a mess" I jumped up and rushed out of the room and discovered what he did. The coffee spilled on the steps as he was coming up. This is why we decided it was time to hire a nanny. It could've been a tragic ending had he fell off of the barstool reaching for the light.

You guys have to remember that I'm still new at trying to juggle two small kids. DS is literally in the middle of terrible twos ( and very intelligent for his age) and my baby is still very helpless. The timing of the two couldn't be any worse.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:48 am All of the perfect sanctimommies.

I’m not your biggest fan but don’t let their stupid asses bother you. Kids are fast, just cause they were lucky enough (and yes it’s luck) to have perfect children (because no one can have their eyes on their kids 24/7) doesn’t mean the rest of the world did.
You are defending someone who doesn't even fault herself for her child being able to pick up a loaded gun and pointing it at his face. Why defend a parent like that?

Kids don't have to be perfect for parents to avoid them having a loaded gun laying around for them to pick up and point at their face.
Anonymous 19

Unread post

We don't have perfect children. Any two year old would color on something if they got A sharpie. Which is why you need to watch your kids. If this was a one time thing it would be whatever, but in his two years of life this child has gotten his hands on a sharpie, a loaded gun, put tums and cigarette butts in his mouth, was in the front yard by himself, and was left in a car. At some point it isn't about being perfect, it's about reevaluating how you parent to protect your child.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:11 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:16 pm RB, do you want a nanny? I'll help you out. I raised five lol.
I have a par time nanny now, thank god
I meant full time, loll.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If this was a one time thing, I would agree with you. My youngest painted on a wall once, that’s not a big deal.
Someone else already summarized what this kid has done before because she wasn’t paying attention, so I won’t repeat it here. She always has an excuse of why it’s “not her fault”. For crying out loud, the kid got his hands on a loaded gun and she’s still saying that‘s not her fault! How is it sanctimonious to point out that she’s being neglectful? None of us have perfect children, and I’m always the first one defending a parent when they make a mistake. But failing to check on your child on a weekly basis and have him get into dangerous situations several times because you were “distracted” isn’t a mistake, it’s screwing up. And while she continues to claim it’s not her fault, she’ll never fix her shortcomings.
Thankfully, she already hired someone to do that job for her.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 15

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:07 am usually ds comes straight into our room when he wakes up in the morning however last week he decided he wanted to go into the basement (aka his father's office) He got the barstool to reach the lock, he pulled the barstool to the top of the step to reach the light switch and went down the stairs and found his dad half empty cup of cold coffee, came back upstairs, came into my bedroom (I was still asleep) he stood next to the bed and said "mommy I made a mess" I jumped up and rushed out of the room and discovered what he did. The coffee spilled on the steps as he was coming up. This is why we decided it was time to hire a nanny. It could've been a tragic ending had he fell off of the barstool reaching for the light.

You guys have to remember that I'm still new at trying to juggle two small kids. DS is literally in the middle of terrible twos ( and very intelligent for his age) and my baby is still very helpless. The timing of the two couldn't be any worse.
I knew the excuses would be sure to come save me the excuses.. You totally had control over when you had another.. Try having triplet toddlers. It's your job as the parent to figure it out. My kids are far from perfect but even with be there being three of them they have never got a loaded gun ( funny thing about that is you had the option of not staying in that house with a loaded unsecured gun with your child) nor have they ever got a permanent marker and drawn on cars because I don't allow them to play around vehicles parked or otherwise. Was it hard and often sometimes impossible to keep them in my sight at all times yes.. I'm human and have to sleep as do they, and there were three of them running different directions. All day long it was exhausting but I made sure they were safe and I taught them to respect other peoples property so they know better than to draw on vehicles. It was a lot of work I didn't have time to make troll posts on the internet.. that's your problem your on here way to much to properly supervise two young children. What's sad is your reaction to what he did is you come here to ask for help hiding your lack of supervision. Your kid wrote on his truck because you weren't doing your job as parent. Instead of acting like an adult and telling him what happened you want us to help you lie about it like a child. Perhaps if he finds out one of the kids parents will actually be a parent and teach the kid not to do stuff like that. For the hundredth time grow up...
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did you find anything to remove the marker?
If not, just tell him about it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic