My SO is going to flip out, I need help!

Anonymous 16

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:46 am
Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:44 am
Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 pm

How did he get a sharpie? How did you not notice that? How did he get it, get the cap off, wander to the truck and color it before you noticed him?
Stop acting like your kids have never done anything wrong while your back was turned. I know this woman is a shit show but there is no need to constantly act superior to her and like your children are perfect little angels.
My kids are far from perfect but they never were unsupervised long enough to draw with sharpie on a car.
But they were unsupervised long enough to other things bad... So stop acting like this is such a big deal. You women are disgusting with the way you just put others down.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:11 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:05 pm
Yes he did, he's quick and smart as f**k. I'm sure he was trying to get that sharpie for a long time and found the perfect opportunity to do it. I couldn't leave him inside because he would've messed with the baby so I took him with me and gave him his tow truck toy to distract him but that didn't work. I ALWAYS give him something for distraction .
a loaded gun wasn't available to distract him this time? THANK GOD you didn't get a pool. child would be dead by the end of the 1st month because you SUCK as a parent.
the loaded gun was never my fault and your comment doesn't make me feel guilty. I now know all the rules about having guns in the home and that will NEVER be an issue again. The pool was NEVER going to happen as long as I live here.
Just because you say it wasn't your fault doesn't make it true or accurate. You were responsible for supervising your child and you knew the gun was there and allowed him to be unsupervised in a house with an unsecured loaded gun. Your fault. Hell it's your fault for even having the child in the first place after your older children don't even live with you. You and he both are some of the worst parents I've ever heard of, and I've seen some really bad ones. Until you figure out that you have to actually watch the child those kids are in danger and shouldn't be living in that house. It's sad how you can't be a grown up and accept responsibility. That's part of being a parent everything's your fault because you are responsible for the children.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:54 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:46 am

Stop acting like your kids have never done anything wrong while your back was turned. I know this woman is a shit show but there is no need to constantly act superior to her and like your children are perfect little angels.
My kids are far from perfect but they never were unsupervised long enough to draw with sharpie on a car.
But they were unsupervised long enough to other things bad... So stop acting like this is such a big deal. You women are disgusting with the way you just put others down.
As teenagers yes not as toddlers. She has a huge problem supervising her child. One of these days he is going to end up dead or injured badly.

Someone who had a child holding a loaded gun deserves to be put down.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can with 100% honesty say NEITHER of my boys ever wrote on a wall. My oldest did drop
A very large Un- flushable
Car into the toilet-and after that we simply kept
The door closed. That’s not being superior that’s being a parent. Shrugs.

In this case however, this poster makes outlandish posts about her extreme lack of good parenting and then makes excuses. Shit does happen but not as she suggests.

Anonymous 14 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:53 am you bitches are ridiculous. if this wasn't realistic yall would be giving her advice. I guess none of you ever took your eyes off your kids for 2 minutes. I've raised 2 kids. they wrote on walls, flush toys down the toilet. shit happens when you have children.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I read to page three and stopped here. If you haven't gotten it off yet, try hand sanitizer.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

usually ds comes straight into our room when he wakes up in the morning however last week he decided he wanted to go into the basement (aka his father's office) He got the barstool to reach the lock, he pulled the barstool to the top of the step to reach the light switch and went down the stairs and found his dad half empty cup of cold coffee, came back upstairs, came into my bedroom (I was still asleep) he stood next to the bed and said "mommy I made a mess" I jumped up and rushed out of the room and discovered what he did. The coffee spilled on the steps as he was coming up. This is why we decided it was time to hire a nanny. It could've been a tragic ending had he fell off of the barstool reaching for the light.

You guys have to remember that I'm still new at trying to juggle two small kids. DS is literally in the middle of terrible twos ( and very intelligent for his age) and my baby is still very helpless. The timing of the two couldn't be any worse.
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If no one has said this try writing over it with dry erase marker and quickly rubbing it off.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:30 pm

This happened while I was looking for the weed clipper in the garage so we were both in the same space, he was not unsupervised.
How did he get a sharpie? How did you not notice that? How did he get it, get the cap off, wander to the truck and color it before you noticed him?
Never acted like that once but thanks!! Lol
Anonymous 17

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:07 am usually ds comes straight into our room when he wakes up in the morning however last week he decided he wanted to go into the basement (aka his father's office) He got the barstool to reach the lock, he pulled the barstool to the top of the step to reach the light switch and went down the stairs and found his dad half empty cup of cold coffee, came back upstairs, came into my bedroom (I was still asleep) he stood next to the bed and said "mommy I made a mess" I jumped up and rushed out of the room and discovered what he did. The coffee spilled on the steps as he was coming up. This is why we decided it was time to hire a nanny. It could've been a tragic ending had he fell off of the barstool reaching for the light.

You guys have to remember that I'm still new at trying to juggle two small kids. DS is literally in the middle of terrible twos ( and very intelligent for his age) and my baby is still very helpless. The timing of the two couldn't be any worse.
Then get some locks for your so office and a baby monitor for his room. If he gets up early you need to baby proof the house or get up yourself. My ex didnt get up. My youngest didn't injure himself but he was known for damaging things. I was at least able to wake up if yds did. Do it or suffer the consequences. It's not fun to discover your child poured perfume all over your bathroom. At least he was old enough to not drink it. He was trying to clean..passive aggressively....
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Realistic, you should try to slow down and be more mindful of yourself and your surroundings.
I would hate to see a post that your child got hurt as a result both his cuirosity and of you being less engaged.
Locked Previous topicNext topic