My SO is going to flip out, I need help!

Anonymous 5

Unread post

RB, do you want a nanny? I'll help you out. I raised five lol.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Not reading through five pages of comments, but did you figure it out (or maybe someone suggested what I'm about to suggest)? I've heard (thought not on car paint) that one can get rid of permanent marker if you color/write over it with dry erase marker, and then just use a rag/eraser to get rid of the dry erase like you normally would (you can test it on something else first, but I've done it and it works.)
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

magic eraser?
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:29 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:11 pm

a loaded gun wasn't available to distract him this time? THANK GOD you didn't get a pool. child would be dead by the end of the 1st month because you SUCK as a parent.
the loaded gun was never my fault and your comment doesn't make me feel guilty. I now know all the rules about having guns in the home and that will NEVER be an issue again. The pool was NEVER going to happen as long as I live here.
the fact that you don't feel any guilt that your lack of supervision & lack of common sense found your toddler holding a loaded gun pointed at his own face says a shit ton more about you than it does about me. Thanks for verifying just how bad of a parent you really are.

You better start thinking up something creative to make it up to your baby daddy/bank account. Or did you already figure out how it's really all his fault not yours? That is your typical go to.
Yep totally agree... only a shitty parent would allow their kid to get their hands on a loaded gun and then ALSO not even feel guilty about almost getting their toddler killed. And thank god on not getting the pool, you are way too irresponsible and careless about supervising your kids. People like you shouldn’t be allowed to have kids.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Why did your toddler have access to a permanent marker?
Anonymous 13

Unread post

I definitely missed the loaded gun post.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just deny knowing anything about it.

It's not like you two are soul mates and best friends that are deeply in love.

Just say "I don't know" when he asks about it and move on. What's the worst that could happen?
Anonymous 14

Unread post

you bitches are ridiculous. if this wasn't realistic yall would be giving her advice. I guess none of you ever took your eyes off your kids for 2 minutes. I've raised 2 kids. they wrote on walls, flush toys down the toilet. shit happens when you have children.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 14 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:53 am you bitches are ridiculous. if this wasn't realistic yall would be giving her advice. I guess none of you ever took your eyes off your kids for 2 minutes. I've raised 2 kids. they wrote on walls, flush toys down the toilet. shit happens when you have children.
Huh?

Did you even read all of the responses?

The majority gave her sound advice on how to remove the marker.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:00 am
Anonymous 14 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:53 am you bitches are ridiculous. if this wasn't realistic yall would be giving her advice. I guess none of you ever took your eyes off your kids for 2 minutes. I've raised 2 kids. they wrote on walls, flush toys down the toilet. shit happens when you have children.
Huh?

Did you even read all of the responses?

The majority gave her sound advice on how to remove the marker.
i read more trash talking her and her parenting.
Locked Previous topicNext topic