My SO is going to flip out, I need help!

KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 14 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:07 am
KendallsMom wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:00 am
Anonymous 14 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:53 am you bitches are ridiculous. if this wasn't realistic yall would be giving her advice. I guess none of you ever took your eyes off your kids for 2 minutes. I've raised 2 kids. they wrote on walls, flush toys down the toilet. shit happens when you have children.
Huh?

Did you even read all of the responses?

The majority gave her sound advice on how to remove the marker.
i read more trash talking her and her parenting.
There was some, of course, it's MC.

Most gave advice, though.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:51 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:42 pm
Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 pm

How did he get a sharpie? How did you not notice that? How did he get it, get the cap off, wander to the truck and color it before you noticed him?
The sharpie was on a shelf and I was on a different shelf looking for clippers so my focus was on that for 3 mins. He used a crate to reach the shelf.
So he had enough time to find it, gind a crate get it to the shelf, climb up, grab it, climb down, get to the truck and color it. Hes 2. You should know you have to watch him better. Are you real? I mean, you didn't even know a dumdum was a choking hazard. He was able to get a loaded gun because you weren't watching him. What is going on that you don't pay this kid attention?
Wait! WHAT? He got a loaded gun?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:17 am
The sharpie was on a shelf and I was on a different shelf looking for clippers so my focus was on that for 3 mins. He used a crate to reach the shelf.
So he had enough time to find it, gind a crate get it to the shelf, climb up, grab it, climb down, get to the truck and color it. Hes 2. You should know you have to watch him better. Are you real? I mean, you didn't even know a dumdum was a choking hazard. He was able to get a loaded gun because you weren't watching him. What is going on that you don't pay this kid attention?
Yes months ago she mentioned her so left a loaded gun sitting on a table. She thankfully found him with it before anything bad happened. She left for a few weeks but went back after he bought her things and she was worried she wouldn’t get the money for a vacation he promised her if she left.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I used to use magic eraser and scrubbing bubbles on the wall. I quickly learned to put up anything that looked like it had writing potential.
Crap happens.
i want candy!
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He was pointing it at his face. She "took her eyes off him for a minute. " and she ",refuses to feel bad about it ".
Anonymous 15

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:30 pm
mojogirl wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:27 pm and once again your toddler is unsupervised, shocking

You should be sterilized. So should your boyfriend.
This happened while I was looking for the weed clipper in the garage so we were both in the same space, he was not unsupervised.
You honestly struggle with the concept of supervision don't you. If he was supervised then you knew he had a permanent marker and didn't take it away therefore it is your fault. You have to actually watch him.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hopefully, you were able to undo the damage caused by the little one. I'm not going to berate you as I think everyone else has enough of that by now and you realize that you have to keep both eyes and more on a two year old. ;-)
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 16

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:27 pm and once again your toddler is unsupervised, shocking

You should be sterilized. So should your boyfriend.
This happened while I was looking for the weed clipper in the garage so we were both in the same space, he was not unsupervised.
How did he get a sharpie? How did you not notice that? How did he get it, get the cap off, wander to the truck and color it before you noticed him?
Stop acting like your kids have never done anything wrong while your back was turned. I know this woman is a shit show but there is no need to constantly act superior to her and like your children are perfect little angels.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:44 am

Stop acting like your kids have never done anything wrong while your back was turned. I know this woman is a shit show but there is no need to constantly act superior to her and like your children are perfect little angels.
My kids are far from perfect but they never were unsupervised long enough to draw with sharpie on a car.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:07 am

He was pointing it at his face. She "took her eyes off him for a minute. " and she ",refuses to feel bad about it ".
Holy smokes! I can not even imagine walking in and seeing a 2 year old like that. Thank GOODNESS that didn't end as it could have.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic