My first world problem

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:06 pm
stilltfez wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:35 pm WE keep a running list and when it's big enough we go in and each get half the list, then we check out and pay. Masks will be the way of life for quite a while so I just put it on and get it over with.

Don't sweat the little shit, the big shit is shitty enough.
I bet you also have a 5 minute drive to the store though. Thats the biggest part I'm procrastinating doing is driving. Plus I shop for a month so it takes time.
Bleh! I'd put off shopping if it was a whole month too! The shopping and the bagging and the hauling in the house then the putting away. I'm with you!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:41 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:06 pm
stilltfez wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:35 pm WE keep a running list and when it's big enough we go in and each get half the list, then we check out and pay. Masks will be the way of life for quite a while so I just put it on and get it over with.

Don't sweat the little shit, the big shit is shitty enough.
I bet you also have a 5 minute drive to the store though. Thats the biggest part I'm procrastinating doing is driving. Plus I shop for a month so it takes time.
Bleh! I'd put off shopping if it was a whole month too! The shopping and the bagging and the hauling in the house then the putting away. I'm with you!
Plus the hour each way to and from the store. Today it was 2.5 hours of driving because I had to go get a load of straw too. Took me 5 hours but I accomplished enough for today. I'll do school shopping later. Maybe. Do we need to start school?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I love grocery shopping! Even with a mask and social distancing!
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:01 pm I love grocery shopping! Even with a mask and social distancing!
I love grocery shopping too! I’m weird like that, lol. Though I haven’t enjoyed going during Covid when it’s been busy...
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Can you do delivery or pick up? I’ve been doing it for months. Instacart makes it fun for me and I hate grocery shopping usually, lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:45 am Can you do delivery or pick up? I’ve been doing it for months. Instacart makes it fun for me and I hate grocery shopping usually, lol.
Nobody will drive the hour to deliver and they don't offer curbside. I did go though. Got the load of straw I needed while I was out and now I just need to shop for school supplies.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:48 pm I just got back from a pick up but I ended up having to go into another store cause apparently my Walmart has no onions, bell peppers and only half of the canned tomato stuff I wanted (canning salsa and I like to add to my tomatoes). I’d pushed it till the last second lol

the onions are because of the recall.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:24 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:48 pm I just got back from a pick up but I ended up having to go into another store cause apparently my Walmart has no onions, bell peppers and only half of the canned tomato stuff I wanted (canning salsa and I like to add to my tomatoes). I’d pushed it till the last second lol

the onions are because of the recall.
Ohhhhhhh, I forgot about that! I did find some thankfully, salsa is not very good without it lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic