Just want to share...

sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We lost my mom 2 months ago (5/29/20) and I decided I wanted to get a memorial tattoo. Well I did just that on Friday and I absolutely LOVE it!! It is her favorite flower and her signature along with her birth/death years.
Attachments
tattoo 1.jpg
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Aw! I think I remember you posting when your mom died. I'm so sorry for your loss. Although I'm not a tattoo kind of gal, I think this is sweet.
sarah824 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:29 am We lost my mom 2 months ago (5/29/20) and I decided I wanted to get a memorial tattoo. Well I did just that on Friday and I absolutely LOVE it!! It is her favorite flower and her signature along with her birth/death years.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:53 am Aw! I think I remember you posting when your mom died. I'm so sorry for your loss. Although I'm not a tattoo kind of gal, I think this is sweet.
sarah824 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:29 am We lost my mom 2 months ago (5/29/20) and I decided I wanted to get a memorial tattoo. Well I did just that on Friday and I absolutely LOVE it!! It is her favorite flower and her signature along with her birth/death years.
Thanks!! I've never really been the tattoo "type", but this just seemed right to me... I have one other small one that I got 20+ years ago and I will most likely never get another one...
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

what a beautiful tribute
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

As I said, I'm not the tattoo type either. But I could see getting something like that. I could see how it could bring a smile to your face daily. Again, I'm so sorry that you lost your mom.
sarah824 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:56 am
SeekingPeace wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:53 am Aw! I think I remember you posting when your mom died. I'm so sorry for your loss. Although I'm not a tattoo kind of gal, I think this is sweet.
Thanks!! I've never really been the tattoo "type", but this just seemed right to me... I have one other small one that I got 20+ years ago and I will most likely never get another one...
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s lovely, Sarah. Such a nice tribute to her memory and constant reminder of her. I hope you are doing okay. I’m so sorry for your loss... she was still so young. 😔
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:52 pm That’s lovely, Sarah. Such a nice tribute to her memory and constant reminder of her. I hope you are doing okay. I’m so sorry for your loss... she was still so young. 😔
I am doing ok. I have my days where I miss her horribly, but overall I know she is not suffering at all anymore and that helps me get through. She was having WAY more bad days than good days for the last year or so. She was really young and that makes it even worse... All of the grand kids will miss out on having her at so many of their events growing up and for that I am sad.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sorry for your loss.
I like it.. such a nice way to remember your mom.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:58 pm
lauren08 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:52 pm That’s lovely, Sarah. Such a nice tribute to her memory and constant reminder of her. I hope you are doing okay. I’m so sorry for your loss... she was still so young. 😔
I am doing ok. I have my days where I miss her horribly, but overall I know she is not suffering at all anymore and that helps me get through. She was having WAY more bad days than good days for the last year or so. She was really young and that makes it even worse... All of the grand kids will miss out on having her at so many of their events growing up and for that I am sad.
I can’t even imagine how difficult that must be for you. It will no doubt be hard for the grandchildren too. Sending you prayers and well wishes. Hugs❤️
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s a very lovely way of always having a part of her with you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic