Just want to share...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:52 pm That’s lovely, Sarah. Such a nice tribute to her memory and constant reminder of her. I hope you are doing okay. I’m so sorry for your loss... she was still so young. πŸ˜”
This.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:29 am We lost my mom 2 months ago (5/29/20) and I decided I wanted to get a memorial tattoo. Well I did just that on Friday and I absolutely LOVE it!! It is her favorite flower and her signature along with her birth/death years.
Beautiful!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Very pretty and thoughtful.

So sorry for the loss of your Mom. Hugs.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Absolutely perfect. How are you doing with all of this? Did the tat give you some peace?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Very nice. I hope it brings you peace when you look at it.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:37 pm Absolutely perfect. How are you doing with all of this? Did the tat give you some peace?
I'm doing ok. Knowing she is not suffering at all anymore helps tremendously. She was so miserable the last year or so and that was hard to watch. I miss her more everyday though and want to share everything with her. I want to call and tell her about my amazing new tattoo... :-( I know my birthday in a few weeks is going to be hard and I keep thinking about all the things that she will miss seeing the grandkids do that she would have LOVED to be a part of.

The tat does help because I can see a piece of her every time I look at it and it makes me smile, or cry, depending on my mood. :-)
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am so sorry for your loss. I like how you chose to celebrate her life.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:53 am
Valentina327 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:37 pm Absolutely perfect. How are you doing with all of this? Did the tat give you some peace?
I'm doing ok. Knowing she is not suffering at all anymore helps tremendously. She was so miserable the last year or so and that was hard to watch. I miss her more everyday though and want to share everything with her. I want to call and tell her about my amazing new tattoo... :-( I know my birthday in a few weeks is going to be hard and I keep thinking about all the things that she will miss seeing the grandkids do that she would have LOVED to be a part of.

The tat does help because I can see a piece of her every time I look at it and it makes me smile, or cry, depending on my mood. :-)
I'm so sorry πŸ’
It is funny the emotions sometimes. Every time I hear my ma's favorite song and I'm smiling and crying simultaneously. LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:38 am
sarah824 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:53 am

I'm so sorry πŸ’
It is funny the emotions sometimes. Every time I hear my ma's favorite song and I'm smiling and crying simultaneously. LOL
Right?!? I still call her voicemail occasionally to hear her voice and I do the smile/cry/laugh while listening to her.... But it is therapeutic for me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You're mom passed away on my birthday and was only seven years older than me. Prayers for peace and blessings.
Locked Previous topicNext topic