The mistress thinks she will be living in my house

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:16 pm I feel like IRL it’s usually the wife contacting the mistress.
Inmybizz wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:26 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:57 am

She didn't call. I never even said that lol.
Ok.. I don’t believe she contacted you by any form.
Email,text, phone, carrier pigeon.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I troll. 🙋‍♀️ I'm usually not called out on it though. I think I've been called a troll more often when I'm being sincere but mention that I don't live in America. I'm not even Australian. 😉
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:52 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:29 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:20 am Another lame attempt at a debate troll post from you. Is this MC08 again? Edit: I apologize MC. This one belongs to Yoloo.
How do you know that? I thought she was the one who made all the nurse anon posts and the BM bullshit posts. I'm in a group on FB of old members and she was outed lol
Oh she makes those too. I know because during the glitch of last year when you could click on the anons and see who they were her and MC made most of the troll posts. And, the time stamp on this post and her profile this morning matched up perfectly-so it's easy to tell which one of the 2 of them made it. I'm not saying nobody else ever trolls, but these are the main 2.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:20 am Another lame attempt at a debate troll post from you. Is this MC08 again? Edit: I apologize MC. This one belongs to Yoloo.
How do you know that? I thought she was the one who made all the nurse anon posts and the BM bullshit posts. I'm in a group on FB of old members and she was outed lol
I thought Quantum was the one making all the hospital and nursing posts?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 2

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:52 pm
She did also. She hasn't been on for a while now though. You could always tell her posts because there is something wrong with her phone and her words were always misspelled and jumbled a lot with random stuff.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:01 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:52 pm

She did also. She hasn't been on for a while now though. You could always tell her posts because there is something wrong with her phone and her words were always misspelled and jumbled a lot with random stuff.
Gotcha. Yeah she kind of disappeared after the whole Talking Heads debacle.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I am happily married but I’m so glad I had the brains to get a prenup. I got married at 23 but I had a friend in college who was getting divorced at 20 so that made me think. I’m not wealthy by any means but I will protect what I have. My parents bought me a charger for high school graduation and I bought myself a Jeep at age 22. My parents bought me a condo that I lived while in college along with 3 roommates who paid rent. I’m 38 now but I still own the condo which I rent out. I still own both cars now in addition to an SUV and my husband’s truck. I inherited my grandma’s house which a family member lives in for very cheap rent. I update the prenup every time I acquire more money or property. I’m a nurse practitioner with a masters who works hard and makes very good money. If my spouse cheats on me he’s definitely not walking away with any of my money or property as I kick him to the curb. Alimony is included in the prenup too. If you’re smart you’ll always look out for your interests because you never know when something can go wrong.

Edited to add I also brought my two dogs and a cat into the marriage and added them in the prenup too. My friend’s ex tried to take her dog of all things! People are mean when breakups occur and emotions are running high.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I learned something new for the 2nd time in two days here! I didn't know that once a couple is married, they can update a pre-nup. I thought it was done before married and that was the end of it. I would have thought that anything that was attained during the marriage would be considered a marital asset and therefore would be equally divided (in the event of a divorce).
Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:01 pm I am happily married but I’m so glad I had the brains to get a prenup. I got married at 23 but I had a friend in college who was getting divorced at 20 so that made me think. I’m not wealthy by any means but I will protect what I have. My parents bought me a charger for high school graduation and I bought myself a Jeep at age 22. My parents bought me a condo that I lived while in college along with 3 roommates who paid rent. I’m 38 now but I still own the condo which I rent out. I still own both cars now in addition to an SUV and my husband’s truck. I inherited my grandma’s house which a family member lives in for very cheap rent. I update the prenup every time I acquire more money or property. I’m a nurse practitioner with a masters who works hard and makes very good money. If my spouse cheats on me he’s definitely not walking away with any of my money or property as I kick him to the curb. Alimony is included in the prenup too. If you’re smart you’ll always look out for your interests because you never know when something can go wrong.

Edited to add I also brought my two dogs and a cat into the marriage and added them in the prenup too. My friend’s ex tried to take her dog of all things! People are mean when breakups occur and emotions are running high.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:12 pm I learned something new for the 2nd time in two days here! I didn't know that once a couple is married, they can update a pre-nup. I thought it was done before married and that was the end of it. I would have thought that anything that was attained during the marriage would be considered a marital asset and therefore would be equally divided (in the event of a divorce).
Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:01 pm I am happily married but I’m so glad I had the brains to get a prenup. I got married at 23 but I had a friend in college who was getting divorced at 20 so that made me think. I’m not wealthy by any means but I will protect what I have. My parents bought me a charger for high school graduation and I bought myself a Jeep at age 22. My parents bought me a condo that I lived while in college along with 3 roommates who paid rent. I’m 38 now but I still own the condo which I rent out. I still own both cars now in addition to an SUV and my husband’s truck. I inherited my grandma’s house which a family member lives in for very cheap rent. I update the prenup every time I acquire more money or property. I’m a nurse practitioner with a masters who works hard and makes very good money. If my spouse cheats on me he’s definitely not walking away with any of my money or property as I kick him to the curb. Alimony is included in the prenup too. If you’re smart you’ll always look out for your interests because you never know when something can go wrong.

A pre-nup is a legal contract so it can be re-drawn at any time that both parties are willing to change it. Many people speculate the reason Melania waited months to join her husband in DC was to gain leverage in re-negotiating the pre-nup and give Baron the same share of assets as her husband's first three children.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... n-n1230471
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Interesting. And I can't say that I blame her for wanting her son to have the same amount as the other children. One would think that'd be a given.
MonarchMom wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:22 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:12 pm I learned something new for the 2nd time in two days here! I didn't know that once a couple is married, they can update a pre-nup. I thought it was done before married and that was the end of it. I would have thought that anything that was attained during the marriage would be considered a marital asset and therefore would be equally divided (in the event of a divorce).

A pre-nup is a legal contract so it can be re-drawn at any time that both parties are willing to change it. Many people speculate the reason Melania waited months to join her husband in DC was to gain leverage in re-negotiating the pre-nup and give Baron the same share of assets as her husband's first three children.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... n-n1230471
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Yes you can definitely update a prenup just like you can change a will. It is expected that as people get older they will gain more assets as they grow in their careers, earn more money, start to inherit money from deceasing parents, and save for retirement. Those are the kind of assets that are important to protect. You can also set up bank accounts in your name only that your spouse can’t touch if you have a prenup. Also having children makes me want protection financially.

Locked Previous topicNext topic