The mistress thinks she will be living in my house

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Depending on state law, if you didn't have a prenup, it doesn't matter who owned anything prior to the marriage. Depending on state law & whether or not you had a prenup, all of that stuff, including the house, the cabin, the boat, and the jet skis will all be equitably distributed among the married couple. My step kids tried handing me the line of BS that you just tried handing us. I ended up with 60% of everything.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:29 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:20 am Another lame attempt at a debate troll post from you. Is this MC08 again? Edit: I apologize MC. This one belongs to Yoloo.
How do you know that? I thought she was the one who made all the nurse anon posts and the BM bullshit posts. I'm in a group on FB of old members and she was outed lol
I have actually never made a nurse or BM troll post.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, if she’s a troll, she’ll have an ironclad prenup with a clause that if he cheats he gets bupkes.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am Depending on state law, if you didn't have a prenup, it doesn't matter who owned anything prior to the marriage. Depending on state law & whether or not you had a prenup, all of that stuff, including the house, the cabin, the boat, and the jet skis will all be equitably distributed among the married couple. My step kids tried handing me the line of BS that you just tried handing us. I ended up with 60% of everything.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:03 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:20 am Another lame attempt at a debate troll post from you. Is this MC08 again? Edit: I apologize MC. This one belongs to Yoloo.
How do you know that? I thought she was the one who made all the nurse anon posts and the BM bullshit posts. I'm in a group on FB of old members and she was outed lol
Oh sorry, I was talking about yoloo
Deleted User 244

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:05 am
MC08 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:03 am

Oh sorry, I was talking about yoloo
It’s ok. I do think I did a cheating troll post once 😂.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am Depending on state law, if you didn't have a prenup, it doesn't matter who owned anything prior to the marriage. Depending on state law & whether or not you had a prenup, all of that stuff, including the house, the cabin, the boat, and the jet skis will all be equitably distributed among the married couple. My step kids tried handing me the line of BS that you just tried handing us. I ended up with 60% of everything.
I wouldn't live in a state where my spouse would be entitled to part of my inheritance.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve read this so many times.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Can we trade these trolls in for new ones? I think these current ones are way passed their expiration date.

Anonymous 6

Unread post

She’s in for a rude awakening but you are too if he gets you for child support and alimony. The fact that he’s a slimy cheater won’t affect any of that. This is actually the reason of few of my high earning female friends stick with their dead weight.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:23 am I don’t believe the mistress called.
She didn't call. I never even said that lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic