The mistress thinks she will be living in my house

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:48 am Do you have a prenup?
No
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am Depending on state law, if you didn't have a prenup, it doesn't matter who owned anything prior to the marriage. Depending on state law & whether or not you had a prenup, all of that stuff, including the house, the cabin, the boat, and the jet skis will all be equitably distributed among the married couple. My step kids tried handing me the line of BS that you just tried handing us. I ended up with 60% of everything.
I already talked to a lawyer and know my rights. None of the things I mentioned are considered marital property.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

😂
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:03 am Oh, if she’s a troll, she’ll have an ironclad prenup with a clause that if he cheats he gets bupkes.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am Depending on state law, if you didn't have a prenup, it doesn't matter who owned anything prior to the marriage. Depending on state law & whether or not you had a prenup, all of that stuff, including the house, the cabin, the boat, and the jet skis will all be equitably distributed among the married couple. My step kids tried handing me the line of BS that you just tried handing us. I ended up with 60% of everything.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:56 am She’s in for a rude awakening but you are too if he gets you for child support and alimony. The fact that he’s a slimy cheater won’t affect any of that. This is actually the reason of few of my high earning female friends stick with their dead weight.
I don't have children with him. He also isn't able to get alimony.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I can't say that I'd blame anyone for that. It's possible to keep it separate.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:19 am
I wouldn't live in a state where my spouse would be entitled to part of my inheritance.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

That works out well for you. What state are you in?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:59 am
I already talked to a lawyer and know my rights. None of the things I mentioned are considered marital property.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:57 am
Inmybizz wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:23 am I don’t believe the mistress called.
She didn't call. I never even said that lol.
Ok.. I don’t believe she contacted you by any form.
Email,text, phone, carrier pigeon.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Wait! The carrier pigeon is a possibility! :lol:
Inmybizz wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:26 pm
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:00 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:56 am She’s in for a rude awakening but you are too if he gets you for child support and alimony. The fact that he’s a slimy cheater won’t affect any of that. This is actually the reason of few of my high earning female friends stick with their dead weight.
I don't have children with him. He also isn't able to get alimony.
Of course not. It's all iron clad and it's all yours!

lmao...
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I feel like IRL it’s usually the wife contacting the mistress.
Inmybizz wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:26 pm
Locked Previous topicNext topic