HFM!!!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So since July started 4 kids in Jeremiah's class had HFM .... I got word of the 4th kid yesterday while my son was not at school yesterday.. last night I noticed he had a little rash on his bum comming on my gut feeling said he got HFM as well.. well this morning he started getting soars on his hands guess what Jeremiah has .... HFM!!!! I never EVER went through this with jerry. PROPLE IF YOUR KID IS SICK KEEP THEM AT HOME!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

LOL @ soars
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:36 pm So since July started 4 kids in Jeremiah's class had HFM .... I got word of the 4th kid yesterday while my son was not at school yesterday.. last night I noticed he had a little rash on his bum comming on my gut feeling said he got HFM as well.. well this morning he started getting soars on his hands guess what Jeremiah has .... HFM!!!! I never EVER went through this with jerry. PROPLE IF YOUR KID IS SICK KEEP THEM AT HOME!
Yeah that shit seems to run wild through schools. Glad my kid never caught it. She did get tonsillitis in 1st grade. Poor kid was out of school for 2 weeks. Had a high fever for days. We just camped out in my bed since her dad was out of town.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hand, foot, and mouth can be spread when a child is not showing any symptoms. The kids spreading it likely did it when they didn't even know they were sick.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ugh.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:23 pmLOL @ soars
Lol that's all? What about the other two? Also, commas and periods are your friend op. Don't be scared to use them.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

HFM is contagious before you show symptoms and some don't even present the rash to where their parents would notice. I had 4 kids at one in my daycare get it, one had it so bad it was down his throat, one only had spots on his feet and only had like 2 dots and the other 2 only had it on their hands and they were just peeling with no rash. When you put your child in daycare/school expect them to get sick at some point
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Do you know the way to prevent illness...wash your hands. So obviously you're not doing a good job of making sure your child is clean.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Do you have two kids named Jerry and Jeremiah?
Isn’t Jerry short for Jeremiah?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

but yay....lets send kids to school with a deadly pandemic sweeping the nation....SMH
Locked Previous topicNext topic