BM doesn't like that I blocked her

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:05 am I don’t think my kids’ SM has my number and I don’t have hers.
We have no reason to communicate.
Exactly.

Although stepmom, in the beginning, wanted to communicate with me to keep me from communicating with my ex. Not sure why since she said he no longer wanted me. Okay then don't get all busted up with us communicating.

Silly lady.
I shit glitter
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Perhaps she has tried to talk to your DH, but he isn't listening to her, or answering her calls. So she calls you. Who knows. The bigger issue here is this: There are children involved. Maybe she is trying to build a relationship with you, for the kid's sake. You don't have to be friends with her, of course, that's your choice, but maybe she would like to get to know you better since you're around her children. I sure would.

It doesn't sound like she's trying to cause trouble, it seems like she's honestly trying to include you in discussions, and choices. I would unblock her and try to talk to her. Maybe she has some real concerns, and your DH thinks she's overreacting.

Anonymous 3

Unread post

It's weird...the dynamics that can go on between wives and ex-wives. In some cases, I think there truly is just some jealousy going on between the two. And in other cases, the ex THINKS the new wife is jealous of the old when in fact she couldn't care less. (My thoughts, as the new wife, were always, "If he wanted his ex-wife, he'd be with her.")

But regarding my DH and his ex communicating...He wanted to speak with her as little as possible. So he put her on an "email basis" only communication. That fixed a lot. Of course, if there had been an emergency, she knew she could call any time of day. But for us, my DH & his ex...we all felt much better talking to her as infrequently as possible. But she was a drama queen. I don't take you for a drama queen. :)
WickedPissah wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:25 am
Bubbs wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:05 am I don’t think my kids’ SM has my number and I don’t have hers.
Exactly.

Although stepmom, in the beginning, wanted to communicate with me to keep me from communicating with my ex. Not sure why since she said he no longer wanted me. Okay then don't get all busted up with us communicating.

Silly lady.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:17 am It's weird...the dynamics that can go on between wives and ex-wives. In some cases, I think there truly is just some jealousy going on between the two. And in other cases, the ex THINKS the new wife is jealous of the old when in fact she couldn't care less. (My thoughts, as the new wife, were always, "If he wanted his ex-wife, he'd be with her.")

But regarding my DH and his ex communicating...He wanted to speak with her as little as possible. So he put her on an "email basis" only communication. That fixed a lot. Of course, if there had been an emergency, she knew she could call any time of day. But for us, my DH & his ex...we all felt much better talking to her as infrequently as possible. But she was a drama queen. I don't take you for a drama queen. :)
Exactly.

Silly lady.
Lol yep..

I saw a meme get back with your ex or go to jail for 6 months.

Who is putting money on my canteen? Lol
I shit glitter
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I love it! Jail never sounded so good...:)
WickedPissah wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:45 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:17 am It's weird...the dynamics that can go on between wives and ex-wives. In some cases, I think there truly is just some jealousy going on between the two. And in other cases, the ex THINKS the new wife is jealous of the old when in fact she couldn't care less. (My thoughts, as the new wife, were always, "If he wanted his ex-wife, he'd be with her.")

Exactly.

Silly lady.
Lol yep..

I saw a meme get back with your ex or go to jail for 6 months.

Who is putting money on my canteen? Lol
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:02 am Exactly. I get a kick out of these members who say that the step mom should have no say in anything...but that she should be available to the BM...just incase BM needs to reach her. 😂 Each of them (BM and step mom) need to make up their minds. They either agree to do things as a team...or they agree that they won't be. Can't have it both ways.
I agree exactly. We didn't really agree we won't be a team. It was a given, with the dynamics that happened. I don't need/want her to be available for me, I can figure it out without her. I think all BM's can.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Exactly.

Silly lady.
My ex and I still don't really communicate. Our kids are teens, so there isn't much to say.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I totally get that.
Bubbs wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:43 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:02 am Exactly. I get a kick out of these members who say that the step mom should have no say in anything...but that she should be available to the BM...just incase BM needs to reach her. 😂 Each of them (BM and step mom) need to make up their minds. They either agree to do things as a team...or they agree that they won't be. Can't have it both ways.
I agree exactly. We didn't really agree we won't be a team. It was a given, with the dynamics that happened. I don't need/want her to be available for me, I can figure it out without her. I think all BM's can.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:44 pm
Exactly.

Silly lady.
My ex and I still don't really communicate. Our kids are teens, so there isn't much to say.
Our ds is an adult not much to chat about. He will send the occasional text asking me to tell ds to call him.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Do you care about what bm likes or doesn't like?
You've blocked her. Move on
Locked Previous topicNext topic