Trailer Park Politics Episode?

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I did these years ago on CM and when MC first came out.
As some know, I live in a mobile home community. Gotta make it sound fancy. There is this one lady who is um.... crazy. CB (crazy bish) One person here thinks she might have alcoholic psychosis.
My oldest son refuses to do yard work for a lady who lives near CB because she accused him of doing drugs (she "saw" him) and spying on her for me. My son doesn't do drugs.

She accused me of stalking her because I was walking my dog while she was walking with two of her kids. It didn't matter that she walked down my street and pass my home, I was stalking her all the way until, I walked up to my porch. I could hear her from my place screaming to no one in particular about me stalking her. She lives at least 500 feet and two streets away from me.

Because I got a new automobile, my SUV, I am trying to copy her and I had to f**k someone to get my SUV. You know, because I am whore. It doesn't matter that I have been asking for advice on a new family car for years (on here) or that my automobile is a different make, model, color than hers. People have came up to me to let me know what she has said, but I can hear it from my porch at night.

I will be making payments for the next five years and nine months, I have yet to see a way to make p**sy payments on my car loan. Knowing me I will pay it off faster.

But that is my update of TPP (Trailer Park Politics) FYI, my hip is almost completely healed.
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Reminds me of that lady on CM who posted wild rambling stories of her son Joey. They never made any sense and usually included several pictures.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mamaof4 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:31 pm Reminds me of that lady on CM who posted wild rambling stories of her son Joey. They never made any sense and usually included several pictures.
People call the cops on her all the time because of her yelling. Since I work second shift now, I can hear her ranting when I get home.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Has anyone reported any of this? She has children in the home and is displaying traits of psychosis and alcoholism?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Walking right up to her and yelling in her face to shut the f**k up might be the best way to stop it.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good grief girl. Get it on video. You might be the next big hit on YouTube!

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:40 pm Has anyone reported any of this? She has children in the home and is displaying traits of psychosis and alcoholism?
Yes, people have reported. She claims that her bf(whatever) beats her and the kids and the cops let him off. One of the reasons why I started not talking to her was because I caught her in lies.
Her oldest son has said he wished CPS would come get them. He was at thebplauground falling asleep on the bench because he couldn't sleep with his parents fighting.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:07 am Walking right up to her and yelling in her face to shut the f**k up might be the best way to stop it.
She has been known to attack people unprovoked. Unlike some people, she knows if she tried that with me, I would call the cops and press charges.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:10 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:40 pm Has anyone reported any of this? She has children in the home and is displaying traits of psychosis and alcoholism?
Yes, people have reported. She claims that her bf(whatever) beats her and the kids and the cops let him off. One of the reasons why I started not talking to her was because I caught her in lies.
Her oldest son has said he wished CPS would come get them. He was at thebplauground falling asleep on the bench because he couldn't sleep with his parents fighting.
When is the last time you reported her? if a case is being mismanaged, have you reached out to a supervisor?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Sorry you're having to deal with this apparent nut job.

But on a serious note...It's my understanding that you live in a trailer park versus having your trailer on private property. Can you tell me a little bit about the pros and cons of living there? Is lot rent expensive? Do you feel your trailer is large enough and provides a comfortable living space (both inside and out)? If you could, would you choose living in a trailer on private land as opposed to living in a trailer park? In advance, thanks for any info you can share.
Locked Previous topicNext topic