Another COVID school post s/o

Has your school announced their plans for the 2020-2021 school year?

Yes
20%
No
63%
Other
18%

Total votes: 40
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If it was a normal school year we’d start Sept 8th. The superintendent sent out a survey with options for opening but as far as I know nothing has actually been decided.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I went with “other”.
My youngest son’s school yes, they have given us clear guidelines for next year, depending on how the situation is at that moment.
My oldest studies abroad and as of today, what we know is that if traveling isn’t possible by then, the foreign students and those from out of state will start the school year via Zoom and travel as soon as it is possible.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Schools have been back in session here since June. The new school year starts in 9 weeks, we haven't got any clear plans yet, but the schools are expected to be open full-time.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My state’s governor a while back said we’d be going back “no matter what” but also said an alternative for school at home would be in place, but I’ve not heard anything about it since. Frankly, I really doubt it’ll be safe enough to go back at least in my area as we’re experiencing another upswing in cases. I think they should just call it now, give teachers and parents time to get things worked out instead of waiting until last minute. I’m in the position that if push came to shove I could homeschool, but not everyone is and this could become problematic if they wait until the very last minute.
PurpleTurtle
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

We're supposed to go back at the end of August but our district hasn't announced anything about what they're planning yet.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

August 15 is when we should start back but we don’t know the exact plan yet. They sent an email that they are working on it.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Yes. They start back 8/25 with two options:
1. Brick school
2. Cyber Academy

Middle & high school kids- wear masks to/from school & in hallways. No masks in classrooms.
Elementary school kids- wear masks to/from school only. No masks in classrooms.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We go back the day after Labor Day and no plans yet.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Yes but its a charter homeschool so there's not a lot to change.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Yes. My kids have been back to school for over a month now
Locked Previous topicNext topic