I'm ready to start Christmas shopping!

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I will start the 3rd week of September as always. The boys are still too young for me to start sooner. Even then their lists sometimes change so I find the need to return items.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:26 pm Thank you! It's something to do, anyway. I've done more than enough boredom shopping during the pandemic so I might as well start buying something sensible. :lol:
Lotus wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:13 am No, but if it brings you a dash of happiness go for it!
I hear you, sounds perfectly reasonable, and there are probably some very good deals going on. Have FUN, BE SILLY, ENJOY your holiday shopping!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I just looked up a potential Christmas present for my teenage dd. I won’t order it for at least a couple of months though. Right now both of my kids’ birthdays are in July so it’s always Christmas in July! Lol! The potential present for my dd is more expensive and I am done bday shopping for her so that’s why it’s a potential Christmas present.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I start in January... It's a year round thing for me.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

We have to move. As I donate box after box of toys, I wish I'd focused less on things.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

When my kids were little, for the most part, I didn't shop for Christmas gifts at Christmas time. When I saw something that I knew they liked, regardless of what time of year it was, that's when I bought it. I always bought gifts based on their year round interests rather than whatever the crazy commercials featured at Christmas time. I found that by doing that, my kids got very few items that went unused.

Have fun shopping! I hope you get some good deals. :)
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I usually start in September.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I'm waiting for a flawed top quilt to pop up for dd other than that nope.
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I started yesterday. I normally start around this time, with 4 kids, it pays to
Locked Previous topicNext topic