I'm ready to start Christmas shopping!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm usually not such an early shopper but with my summer vacation being canceled and nothing being as it should, I'm thinking about starting my Christmas shopping early. Christmas feels like the one thing I have for certain to look forward to this year! Anyone else looking ahead to stuff that you usually aren't thinking about so early?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I love how short and simple your answer is! haha
mater-three wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:24 amNo.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nope
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Enjoy!

Have a ton of fun!

I used to love Christmas shopping when the kids were younger, I went crazy & it was so much fun.

but this Christmas, they will be 13, 11 & 7. And now their hobbies are gaming & screens — and they have all the devices & tech they need! They are not into clothes or shoes, so they want & need for nothing. So it’s actually a little sad, as Xmas morning will be sort of unremarkable and dull compared to Xmas in the past. I’d cancel family gifts and just adopt another family if it was not for the 7 year old.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

No, I'll go a day or so before.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope. I don't even think about Christmas until after my oldest's birthday in November.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thank you! I'm sorry Christmas is getting less remarkable for your family. My kids are growing up too but they're still really into Christmas, for now.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:55 am Enjoy!

Have a ton of fun!

I used to love Christmas shopping when the kids were younger, I went crazy & it was so much fun.

but this Christmas, they will be 13, 11 & 7. And now their hobbies are gaming & screens — and they have all the devices & tech they need! They are not into clothes or shoes, so they want & need for nothing. So it’s actually a little sad, as Xmas morning will be sort of unremarkable and dull compared to Xmas in the past. I’d cancel family gifts and just adopt another family if it was not for the 7 year old.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

My DD's birthday is in a couple of weeks so we already have that planned, and then we don't have any birthdays until after Christmas! I usually don't really start in on the Christmas shopping until after my fall vacation but it looks like we may not get to take one this year. Still hoping we can but I'm not confident enough to start planning it just yet. I just need *something* to look forward to!
mcginnisc wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:51 am Nope. I don't even think about Christmas until after my oldest's birthday in November.
Locked Previous topicNext topic