Can I ask not to have her on my service?

Anonymous 8

Unread post

You can, I did with my second. I had a really awful nurse who made one to many shitty comments. I made it clear she was not to come anywhere near me, and I was given a different nurse who was wonderful.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:27 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:43 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:34 pm Yes you can tell them you don't want her as a nurse. Why didn't you file a complaint about her with the hospital? I would imagine a nurse who attempts to use essential oils on a patient would be fired immediately.
Nurses don't get fired for using essential oils. They are used a lot in nursing.
Where do you live? Here if you sell them you have to be careful not to give medical advice with them. And if the patient wants the essential oils it’s one thing but to ignore the patient’s request for medication that a doctor prescribed it’s not okay and would get someone in trouble.
I live in Texas but travel all over for work. I don't sell essential oils. Of course you shouldn't go against what the patient wants.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You absolutely can and should.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

For all you know, she may not even be employed at that hospital anymore. If you're that worried, though, use a different hospital.
Locked Previous topicNext topic