Idk
4%

Total votes: 51
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:43 am
mcginnisc wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:57 pm Sure. It is not legal in my state and probably never will be since I am in the Bible Belt.
What state do you live in? Last i checked it was federally legal and had been since June 26 2015 .
Yeah..apparently I was incorrect in my thinking. I'm in GA and it can be pretty backwards still here.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
HaggardWitch
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Any time the question of getting married or not getting married comes up on this site, lots of people say "it's just a piece of paper." But with gay marriage, it's critical they be allowed to get married--it's no longer "just a piece of paper." I think this contradiction shows the immaturity of so many people. They're too gutless to commit to marriage, the woman doesn't want to lose her state assistance and they want to shock more conservative people.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

You're a little late to the game troll. Gay marriage was affirmed by the SCOTUS as a legal right under the Obama Administration.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

In the United States all citizens should have the same rights, including the right to the many Federal and State benefits and responsibilities conveyed by legal marriage.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:11 pm Of course. Why shouldn't it be?
Of course it should be legal, but you would be surprised where it is not within some communities in my well developed nation.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

People don't tell me who I can marry, why should I tell someone else who they can, or can't, marry? It's not my place to judge, because it's not my life.

Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Did I wake up 10 years in the past again?
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Cupcake_mama_jzd
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

The only marriage that should be illegal is underage marriage. As long as both parties are consenting adults, who cares.

I do believe that everyone has a moral code by which they live, so not everyone has to agree with the choices others make and may not feel comfortable attending that wedding. But to say it should be illegal is ridiculous.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:02 am
OBXPrincess wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:43 am
mcginnisc wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:57 pm Sure. It is not legal in my state and probably never will be since I am in the Bible Belt.
What state do you live in? Last i checked it was federally legal and had been since June 26 2015 .
Yeah..apparently I was incorrect in my thinking. I'm in GA and it can be pretty backwards still here.

🙄🙄🙄 Not really.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I see our resident homophobe is at it again. Odd how we have a woman speaking about her wife and all of a sudden these topics pop up. How fragile and pathetic are you? Knock it off already.
Locked Previous topicNext topic