96%
No
No votes
Idk
4%

Total votes: 51
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:33 pm I see our resident homophobe is at it again. Odd how we have a woman speaking about her wife and all of a sudden these topics pop up. How fragile and pathetic are you? Knock it off already.
How is asking a question homophobic
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Of course it should be.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:32 am I don't think marriage should be a legal thing. I think it should be religious, handfasting or whatever your level of commitment but not a legal, government involved thing.
Interesting, so with this approach would you also remove all the legally binding aspects of marriage as well? The ability to inherit property without taxes, and assumption of joint ownership, the ability to make medical decisions as next of kin, the protection for non-working spouses for retirement plan assets, family coverage on health insurance, etc.? There are literally thousands of rights that are conveyed by legal marriage.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:48 am
mcginnisc wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:02 am
OBXPrincess wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:43 am

What state do you live in? Last i checked it was federally legal and had been since June 26 2015 .
Yeah..apparently I was incorrect in my thinking. I'm in GA and it can be pretty backwards still here.

🙄🙄🙄 Not really.
I'm in a very small town in rural Georgia and yes it is still very backwards around here. It all depends on where you are in Georgia as to whether you get reasonable people or deliverance banjo people.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Yes. If for no other reason than insurance benefits and the right to make medical decisions for your spouse. I will never understand why heterosexual men and women are so threatened by this notion!
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:42 pm
Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:33 pm I see our resident homophobe is at it again. Odd how we have a woman speaking about her wife and all of a sudden these topics pop up. How fragile and pathetic are you? Knock it off already.
How is asking a question homophobic
Singling out a group of people to ask whether or not they deserve equal rights based on sexuality alone. Hmm, I wonder.
Locked Previous topicNext topic