Princess
Princess

Unread post

What a little cutie..
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:32 pm What a little cutie..
Thanks 😊❀
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So cute!

It is super fun! My DH reminds how I was going to raise my child free of gender stereotypes, when I was pregnant with my first, BUT when I my precious girl on a surprise #3 pregnancy, I am raising her to be the girliest girl ever, hahaha!! And of course brothers help, lol.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:17 pm So cute!

It is super fun! My DH reminds how I was going to raise my child free of gender stereotypes, when I was pregnant with my first, BUT when I my precious girl on a surprise #3 pregnancy, I am raising her to be the girliest girl ever, hahaha!! And of course brothers help, lol.
lol that's funny. I love my boys but I'm the most girliest girl ever and I plan to do the same thing you're doing with your girl. I love it!!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:57 pm

lol that's funny. I love my boys but I'm the most girliest girl ever and I plan to do the same thing you're doing with your girl. I love it!!
And what if she doesn't like it? Or if your son likes bracelets?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:07 pm

Obviously she can choose for herself when she gets older and none of my boys like bracelets but if they did, that's ok. Did you raise any of your kids gender neutral?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:07 pm

You can raise your gender fluid offspring however you want, keep that weird shit to yourself. This isn' RB's first rodeo
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s awesome! Enjoy!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Awww. She is so cute! 😍
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:11 pm
Inmybizz wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:32 pm What a little cutie..
Thanks 😊❀
Almost makes me want to have another ....If you need a babysitter call me. 😁
Locked Previous topicNext topic