I think his dd is trying to push my buttons.

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My SO's dd decided she wanted to come over this weekend, ok whatever. So today we were headed to home depot and a few other stores. My SO, DS and his daughter got into the car before me. I finally got the baby and made my way to the car and guess who was sitting in the front seat? yes, his DAUGHTER. I politely asked her to get out of my seat. This is not the first time she's done something like this. I'm not making a big deal about it but I'm curious about how you would handle it. He was driving MY car and even if it was his car, I would've told her to move. Never in a million years would I think its ok to do something like that if I was visiting my dad and his wife and my dad's wife is only a few years older than me and pregnant with their third child together.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:09 pm My SO's dd decided she wanted to come over this weekend, ok whatever. So today we were headed to home depot and a few other stores. My SO, DS and his daughter got into the car before me. I finally got the baby and made my way to the car and guess who was sitting in the front seat? yes, his DAUGHTER. I politely asked her to get out of my seat. This is not the first time she's done something like this. I'm not making a big deal about it but I'm curious about how you would handle it. He was driving MY car and even if it was his car, I would've told her to move. Never in a million years would I think its ok to do something like that if I was visiting my dad and his wife and my dad's wife is only a few years older than me and pregnant with their third child together.
I'm glad we don't have rude ass people like that in our family but since your baby is so young I would have probably sat next to the baby in the back seat
Anonymous 2

Unread post

How old is she
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:16 pmHow old is she
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:15 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:09 pm My SO's dd decided she wanted to come over this weekend, ok whatever. So today we were headed to home depot and a few other stores. My SO, DS and his daughter got into the car before me. I finally got the baby and made my way to the car and guess who was sitting in the front seat? yes, his DAUGHTER. I politely asked her to get out of my seat. This is not the first time she's done something like this. I'm not making a big deal about it but I'm curious about how you would handle it. He was driving MY car and even if it was his car, I would've told her to move. Never in a million years would I think its ok to do something like that if I was visiting my dad and his wife and my dad's wife is only a few years older than me and pregnant with their third child together.
I'm glad we don't have rude ass people like that in our family but since your baby is so young I would have probably sat next to the baby in the back seat
My baby is so good on car rides so thankfully I don't have to sit next to her like I did when my ds was a baby.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Are you pregnant again?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

LMAO! Drama Llama got knocked up again. lolololol should start calling you Drama broodmare.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Wait you are pregnant again already? or do you mean his stepdaughter is pregnant with her 3rd child. Also aren't you in your mid thirties if you are you aren't just a few years older than her if she's 23. I would have just sat in the backseat but I'm not high maintenance.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:25 pm LMAO! Drama Llama got knocked up again. lolololol should start calling you Drama broodmare.
You ( and #5) are a F***ing morons that can't read or comprehend what they have read, lol Try reading RB's last sentence again but s.l.o.w.l.y this time, lol
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:25 pm Wait you are pregnant again already? or do you mean his stepdaughter is pregnant with her 3rd child.
It's clearly talking about her dad's wife
Locked Previous topicNext topic