I don't wear a face mask

Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This comes directly from the national hospice and palliative care organization:

Eligibility for Hospice Care Certification and Recertification for Hospice Care

A patient is eligible for the Medicare Hospice Benefit if (a) the patient is eligible for Part A of Medicare and (b) two physicians determine that the patient has six months or less to live if the disease runs its normal course.

Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:11 pm Then you aren’t hospice or palliative care eligible.

Wear the mask or keep your ass at home: it’s very simple. You could easily wear a face shield-you know like Disney is making people wear who can’t legitimately wear a mask.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:01 pm
Anonymous 15 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:50 pm

So you have 6 months or less to live then.
If I stopped all treatments yes.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:16 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:08 pm
Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:58 pm There's always going to be assholes that refuses to wear a mask and they All say it's for health reasons. I wish the police could arrest these assholes
So when I passed out and was taken to the hospital should I have been taken to jail to die instead?
You must be the ONLY person on the planet that's like this 😨 Lying trolls have an excuse for EVERY single suggestion given, just like you have in this post. If it becomes law that people will be arrested for not wearing a mask, then keep your sad pity party ass at home
You've seen the articles where people have gotten into car accidents because they've passed out from mask wearing, haven't you? No one should have to put their own health in jeopardy to give you a false sense of security because you're worried about "the virus" which is less deadly than pneumonia. If you're afraid, YOU should be the one staying home.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Thank you doctor google. She is handling her disease with medication. She is not actively dying nor is she to the point where pain management is the only option. This, she is not eligible regardless of your googled definition. Now go away as you offer nothing but anti mask propaganda.

Yoloo wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:34 pm This comes directly from the national hospice and palliative care organization:

A patient is eligible for the Medicare Hospice Benefit if (a) the patient is eligible for Part A of Medicare and (b) two physicians determine that the patient has six months or less to live if the disease runs its normal course.

Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:11 pm Then you aren’t hospice or palliative care eligible.

Wear the mask or keep your ass at home: it’s very simple. You could easily wear a face shield-you know like Disney is making people wear who can’t legitimately wear a mask.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:01 pm

If I stopped all treatments yes.
Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When you are on hospice you can't handle your disease with medication. It is only comfort Care and nothing that will prolong your life. She qualifies and I proved that. To qualify for hospice they look at if you stopped taking the meds that prolong your life, will you die within six months. If the answer is to that is yes you qualify for hospice. Normal course means without those meds that are prolonging her life.

This is really not a hard concept. You should easily be able to understand it. It is sad that someone this dense is a mother.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:26 am Thank you doctor google. She is handling her disease with medication. She is not actively dying nor is she to the point where pain management is the only option. This, she is not eligible regardless of your googled definition. Now go away as you offer nothing but anti mask propaganda.

Yoloo wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:34 pm This comes directly from the national hospice and palliative care organization:

Anonymous 17

Unread post

I do not want in your mask debate.

But as someone who has ordered Hospice for patients, she can very well qualify for Hospice, if she wanted to, based on the info she has shared.

I suggest Hospice to patients frequently and they can decline if they want to continue aggressive care & hospitalization. But you do not need to be bed ridden, doped up in Morphine, to qualify for hospice care. It simply means you are end-stage in diseases such as COPD, CHF, cancer and likely have 6 months or less to live if we stopped frequent hospital care and possibly other treatments.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:26 am Thank you doctor google. She is handling her disease with medication. She is not actively dying nor is she to the point where pain management is the only option. This, she is not eligible regardless of your googled definition. Now go away as you offer nothing but anti mask propaganda.

Anonymous 18

Unread post

I don't blame you
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It sounds like OP has serious medical conditions that would make going out during a pandemic quite dangerous. I'm sure there are many that fall into that category.

Our social network and health care system should be able to assist such people by providing food and essential needs delivery. It is a shame on us that vulnerable people have to choose wearing a mask that makes them ill or putting themselves and others at risk with no mask. Likewise teachers and essential workers that must wear masks all day should have more options that make breathing and speaking easier.

Why is the US unwilling or unable to meet these very predictable public health needs after six months of living with a highly contagious virus?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My sister is asthmatic and wears a face shield. People can shove it.
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Masks are mandatory where I live. Many still ignore that mandate. We’re supposed to wear one while in public areas, including parking lots. That is the only time I push back. I wear one at work or in the store. I won’t wear one walking across the damn parking lot. Half the time, I pull my mask down off my nose when I’m in Walmart. I suggest you try doing that when you’re out. And ignore the idiot mask police. I think this whole mask thing is stupid.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:42 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:31 am Have you not seen all the experiments done by experts that have proven wearing a face mask does NOT impact your ability to get oxygen?
Okay so why was I unable to breathe in one to the point where I ended up on the hospital?
I'm taking a guess that you have panic attacks when you wear a mask that are made worse by or trigger your asthma. My oldest can't wear a mask because she has a panic attack if anything touches her face. When she has a panic attack her oxygen level falls.
Locked Previous topicNext topic