I don't wear a face mask

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 15 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:50 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:20 pm
Anonymous 15 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:46 pm

You qualify for hospice but are healthy enough to work?
My job was greeting people and answering the phones. Yes you can qualify for hospice and still able to work.
So you have 6 months or less to live then.
If I stopped all treatments yes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:58 pm There's always going to be assholes that refuses to wear a mask and they All say it's for health reasons. I wish the police could arrest these assholes
So when I passed out and was taken to the hospital should I have been taken to jail to die instead?
Anonymous 16

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:08 pm
Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:58 pm There's always going to be assholes that refuses to wear a mask and they All say it's for health reasons. I wish the police could arrest these assholes
So when I passed out and was taken to the hospital should I have been taken to jail to die instead?
You must be the ONLY person on the planet that's like this 😨 Lying trolls have an excuse for EVERY single suggestion given, just like you have in this post. If it becomes law that people will be arrested for not wearing a mask, then keep your sad pity party ass at home
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:16 pm
You must be the ONLY person on the planet that's like this 😨 Lying trolls have an excuse for EVERY single suggestion given, just like you have in this post. If it becomes law that people will be arrested for not wearing a mask, then keep your sad pity party ass at home
That is never going to become the law.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I notice when I’m wearing a mask, after about ten minutes of walking around the store I have to pull it down for a second and breathe because it feels like I ran out of air.

I’m not anxious or anything, but I think maybe there is a build up of carbon dioxide inside the mask and every so often I have to get real oxygen again.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 16

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:19 pm
Anonymous 16 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:16 pm

That is never going to become the law.
I didn't say it would, I did say IF. You are so pathetic and sad, there are women in here that truly have medical issues and they can breathe using a mask. But you are soooo special that you are the only person that can't wear one and still breathe..... bullshit. Keep your allegedly sick medically fragile ass at home and have a daily pity party for one, no one else gives a shit
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Then you aren’t hospice or palliative care eligible.

Wear the mask or keep your ass at home: it’s very simple. You could easily wear a face shield-you know like Disney is making people wear who can’t legitimately wear a mask.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:20 pm

My job was greeting people and answering the phones. Yes you can qualify for hospice and still able to work.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Not true at all. It's clear you don't know much about it. Hospice essentially is two doctors agreeing that you will die within 6 months if your diseases took their natural course.
I have no problem wearing a face shield but it still doesn't fall under the mandate.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:11 pm Then you aren’t hospice or palliative care eligible.

Wear the mask or keep your ass at home: it’s very simple. You could easily wear a face shield-you know like Disney is making people wear who can’t legitimately wear a mask.

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Whoa there, she just said, if she opted to quit her treatments she would die, have a bit of compassion, sheesh!

And just FYI, because it used to confuse me too, palliative care is available to anyone, with a potential life threatening chronic disease, to improve their comfort and quality of life, there's no "6 month rule".
Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:11 pm Then you aren’t hospice or palliative care eligible.

Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You are extremely unintelligent.

Locked Previous topicNext topic