What state do you live in?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Do you like it there? Is it the only state you’ve lived in? How is your state doing with Covid?

Any other TN mamas? 😊
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Born and raised in Massachusetts lived in Ky about a year and TN for about 10 years.
I shit glitter
Kiko2mommy
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

NE AZ. We lived in Idaho for a few months. We came home! I hated it there.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Georgia.. I love it here, but looking forward to retirement in FL eventually. I lived in ND for 4 years when Dh was in the USAF back in the mid 90's. Needless to say, I was very happy to come back to Atlanta 21 years ago. I hated ND more than anything.
We are epically failing with covid. My bonehead governor basically opened up everything where you can't socially distance in April and cases are sky rocketing again. We had a couple of weeks where the viral % rate had gone down to 8%, but in the last few days it is back up to 8.5%. There have been a ton of new cases in the last week alone. there has been an increase of almost 15K cases recorded and 103 more deaths. My county has increased from 886 cases on 6/17 to 1077 cases as of 3 pm yesterday.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ontario.
Ontario.gif
Ontario.gif (126.08 KiB) Viewed 491 times
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:48 pm Ontario.

Ontario.gif
LoL sorry I should have also said province for our Canadian members !! :)
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ontario.gif
Same here, and with 111 cases today hopefully we are getting a leg up on it and continue to do so. Also active case are under 2,000.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:49 pm

Ontario.gif
LoL sorry I should have also said province for our Canadian members !! :)
Oh it's all good. State/province, BBQ/grill, center/centre, - all the same thing!
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I live in Texas. Originally from Pa. Grew up mostly up north, some in Texas, and a little in Arizona. Texas is home for me. We’re doing horrible with COVID though.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have never been to TN.

I live in Kansas, I grew up in Missouri. I like Kansas, specifically the Kansas City suburbs which I live in. I like the 4 season changes. I love mid-west culture in general, based on the little I know about other norms in other US regions.

COVID cases are creeping up compared to several weeks ago, around 100-300 per day in our state, which I know is much lower than many states who are basically in crisis.
Locked Previous topicNext topic