Do you find this cute?

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't normally watch these kinds of videos and I understand that they are strangers and my thoughts on them just don't matter, but this video was on a friend's facebook and I was wondering if anyone really thought this was cute? It's basically a vegan mom played a joke on her kid by telling him they weren't going to be vegan anymore. My kids can be passionate and we encourage them to stand up for what they think is right, but to also be respectful, and I would never be okay with my child talking to me that way and pretending to punch me.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Like all things with you it's probably racist.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:08 pm Like all things with you it's probably racist.
It must be hard being so angry and insecure.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:08 pm Like all things with you it's probably racist.
It must be hard being so angry and insecure.
I'm guessing its no more difficult than seeing everything as racist. So there's that
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I am really not a fan for tricking kids in this way, especially for a social media post.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I just watched the first 30 seconds or so. I feel like what the mom did to her child was both cruel and manipulative. However he was behaving, her behavior was worse.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I watched up until the “I take Taekwon-Do” and stopped. It was not an enjoyable video for me to watch.

I am sure there are things my kids say or do, that other mothers might find appalling, but my children would NOT speak to me this way, even if they disagreed with me. I find it very disrespectful.

I am NO martial arts guru, but I am pretty sure the dojo would be extremely upset that he would be using his taught skills to threaten his mother.

I think this type of staged video recorded teasing is actually disrespectful to the child (which leads me to consider if that is why he is reciprocating in such a manner to his mom).

As aN omnivore & a previous farm girl, the perspective the young child (To no fault of his own, obviously this is what they taught him) about eating meat is annoying af.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What a crappy mother. Why do this to your kid for F***ing social media. 🙄
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mean.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't like the whole idea of playing cruel pranks on one's child for social media attention and likes. He is still learning how to behave. She is old enough to know how to behave and to not be an ass to her child. Her behavior was worse than his.
Locked Previous topicNext topic