Do you find this cute?

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This kid is freaking annoying. But to be honest I didnt realize it was a joke at first. I thought he wanted to be vegan not that they already are. Kids aren't stupid perhaps he realized his mother was having him on and didn't appreciate it. She should have ended it much sooner. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Refuse to give them satisfaction of a view.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It isn't cute. He's being disrespectful.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not cute.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

This is staged and rehearsed. This is just another tactic they are using to spread their vegan "awareness" to everyone else. No it's not cute or funny.
penpen
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I don't find winding up children for a reaction cute. I think it's very inconsiderate behaviour of an adult.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Adorable! A well trained SJW, already learning to screech. His mother must be so proud! She was probably just doing an exercise to make sure he's woke enough.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:18 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:08 pm Like all things with you it's probably racist.
It must be hard being so angry and insecure.
I'm guessing its no more difficult than seeing everything as racist. So there's that
It's not even about racism..🙄
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This has to be staged, because what mom would record this. If it is not staged, put the phone down and punish your child. If he were my child, he would have never made it to the one minute point.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:15 am This has to be staged, because what mom would record this. If it is not staged, put the phone down and punish your child. If he were my child, he would have never made it to the one minute point.
Locked Previous topicNext topic