Do you think people can change or is it once a racist always a racist?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mark wahlberg made a blm post and now some are calling out his hypocrisy. When he was younger he was charged and even served jail time for multiple hate crimes. Some have mentioned that it was a long time ago and his views have probably changed but others have said once a racist always a racist. Do you think people can change?
Didavis25
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I believe that people can change. If not what is the point of the protest. If no one can change then why are people even trying.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Of course people can change. Only idiots deal in absolutes.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

People can change.

This entire thing has gotten so out of hand it's ludicrous and more and more people just do not care anymore.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:59 pm Of course people can change. Only idiots deal in absolutes.
I agree. Learning, growing, evolving is part of life that is embraced by those who choose to experience and live life.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Can people change? Yes and I honestly hope that he has. That doesn't mean that he is completely absolved of what he did and that it just goes away, but it means he is working on his own personal progress and that is appreciated.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

yes i do believe people can change. i know a few who have changed
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:49 pm Can people change? Yes and I honestly hope that he has. That doesn't mean that he is completely absolved of what he did and that it just goes away, but it means he is working on his own personal progress and that is appreciated.
completely absolved...what the ever living fck is your problem. seriously you are the biggest racist i have ever come in contact with, except of course for the blm movement.
Who the hell do you think you are? People change PERIOD. They don't need your approval to change they don't actually give two shits about what you think.
He's changed but you continue to be a disgusting racist.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think being racist is a born in behavior that stems from human interaction within cultures and tribes.

Becoming a non racist population is going to be much harder because it took 200,000 years to get here.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:56 pm I think being racist is a born in behavior that stems from human interaction within cultures and tribes.

Becoming a non racist population is going to be much harder because it took 200,000 years to get here.
Are you a racist? were you born a racist?
Locked Previous topicNext topic