Would you meet up with this asshole today?!!??

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:23 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:18 pm Have you had S*x with him?
Yes, unfortunately, we have. Which he told me a few days ago that he didn't want S*x this time that way if he didn't work out then we don't have to blame it on that. Weird, right? He told me last night that he was at a friend's house eating ribs and he ended up not leaving there until almost midnight. I'm almost certain that he was with another woman. I'm about ready to tell him to get lost
"About ready"? Really? Have some self esteem.
I need to work on my self esteem. I think that I've sunk to an all-time low with him.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It sounds like he thinks you're one of those women that uses pregnancy as an excuse to not do anything and get their way
Anonymous 6

Unread post

It's been a while since I was on the dating scene, but isn't the beginning of the relationship supposed to be rainbows and butterflies? If you're already calling him an as***le and he's making no effort to make you feel important, why on earth are you staying??

If it sucks this much now, do you really expect it to get better when you're bleeding out the wazoo for weeks with another man's child strapped to your leaky boobs?

The only relationship you should be concerned about right now is your relationship with your child.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What on earth are you doing? There's something wrong with a man who's dating and has slept with a woman who is actively pregnant. What type of guy exactly did you expect to land doing that?

No quality man is going to start a relationship with a woman who is pregnant by someone else. You've obviously recently been involved with someone, which is not a place to be to start something new that's decent or has a future.

Just stop. You can live without a man for a few months. It won't kill you. You'll make it through. You're too sick to be going anywhere now anyway, so you can't actually "date".

Finish this up and concentrate on having a healthy child.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Oh honey, he just wants to be able to have S*x without obligation. Seriously if I were pregnant by another man the LAST thing on my mind would be dating anyone.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So, you had S*x. He had no risk, because you're already pregnant. That was a perk for him. If you're certain that he was with another woman, then drop him. You don't need that in your life. However, I will point out that over the weekend my husband and I went to a friends house. Him and his friend played a board game for 6 straight hours, and still weren't done with it. I told him we had to get home, because my son and I were exhausted. So the time he got home, really doesn't mean anything. He could have really been with his friends. Sounds like you have trust issues though.

Drop him. You don't need that in your life. If he's seeing someone else, or just a jerk, and doesn't care about you, then you don't want him in your life. Also, if you're getting dizzy, you shouldn't be driving anyways.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:19 am What on earth are you doing? There's something wrong with a man who's dating and has slept with a woman who is actively pregnant. What type of guy exactly did you expect to land doing that?

No quality man is going to start a relationship with a woman who is pregnant by someone else. You've obviously recently been involved with someone, which is not a place to be to start something new that's decent or has a future.

Just stop. You can live without a man for a few months. It won't kill you. You'll make it through. You're too sick to be going anywhere now anyway, so you can't actually "date".

After we had S*x he started acting like he has a right to know everything from my past. He demanded to know who the guy is who knocked me up. Tbh, I don't want him to know who he is because he strikes me as the type to message him and there's no telling what he will say so I made up a name. He tried looking him up on FB but I told him that he didn't have one. My " boyfriend" has anger issues and I'm almost positive that he has some sort of mental illness as well. He claims that he is no longer the man he used to be but I'm starting to see him in a new light. I think that he's just using me for S*x. He makes me feel dirty and yesterday was the turning point. I didn't drive to his town to meet for lunch yesterday and he completely turned it around and played like I was canceling at the last minute. He went on to eat out and then texted me only to tell me that he could swing by my town to talk for a few. I ended up giving in and agreed. We met in my town's park and we chatted for about an hour. He gave me the third degree the whole time and told me that he didn't know if it would work out between us and that we would just have to see. Does it make any sense that he ended up driving to my town after he ate? After he had already told me that he doesn't feel like coming here? Then after he eats steak he comes here? Yeah, he's a loser and I'm finally feeling like I can move on from him. He was a mistake. Sorry for this long message.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:39 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:19 am What on earth are you doing? There's something wrong with a man who's dating and has slept with a woman who is actively pregnant. What type of guy exactly did you expect to land doing that?

After we had S*x he started acting like he has a right to know everything from my past. He demanded to know who the guy is who knocked me up. Tbh, I don't want him to know who he is because he strikes me as the type to message him and there's no telling what he will say so I made up a name. He tried looking him up on FB but I told him that he didn't have one. My " boyfriend" has anger issues and I'm almost positive that he has some sort of mental illness as well. He claims that he is no longer the man he used to be but I'm starting to see him in a new light. I think that he's just using me for S*x. He makes me feel dirty and yesterday was the turning point. I didn't drive to his town to meet for lunch yesterday and he completely turned it around and played like I was canceling at the last minute. He went on to eat out and then texted me only to tell me that he could swing by my town to talk for a few. I ended up giving in and agreed. We met in my town's park and we chatted for about an hour. He gave me the third degree the whole time and told me that he didn't know if it would work out between us and that we would just have to see. Does it make any sense that he ended up driving to my town after he ate? After he had already told me that he doesn't feel like coming here? Then after he eats steak he comes here? Yeah, he's a loser and I'm finally feeling like I can move on from him. He was a mistake. Sorry for this long message.

Honey, don't give him the satisfaction of feeling like he left you. You be the one to kick him to the curb and tell him so.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wouldn’t meet with him. I think it’s very telling when you tell him about your condition and he can’t adjust and make a 20 minute drive.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:39 am

Drop him now. Tell him you no longer want to see him and move on. He came to see you to control you and make you feel bad. He's hoping you'll come crawling back all repentant for doing whatever he feels is wrong. He already sounds incredibly controlling. It would only get worse.
Locked Previous topicNext topic