Would you meet up with this asshole today?!!??

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:23 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:18 pm Have you had S*x with him?
Yes, unfortunately, we have. Which he told me a few days ago that he didn't want S*x this time that way if he didn't work out then we don't have to blame it on that. Weird, right? He told me last night that he was at a friend's house eating ribs and he ended up not leaving there until almost midnight. I'm almost certain that he was with another woman. I'm about ready to tell him to get lost
Kick him to the curb. As an afterthought, he might have a pregnancy fetish.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Thanks for trolling
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's a really bad idea to date while you're pregnant. He sounds like an ass anyway.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Why would you date someone like that? How old are you?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is fiction, right?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'd tell him to go f**k himself and stay home. And unless he apologized and groveled and kissed my swollen pregnant feet he'd be ghosted.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:01 pm I just recently started seeing this guy. He seems nice enough but now I'm starting to think that he's not what I thought he was. We are dating even though he's aware that I'm pregnant. Okay, I'm in my second trimester and I've been getting dizzy spells here recently. It's caused me to have panic attacks behind the wheel. I really don't like driving out of my town right now. Well, we are supposed to meet up at a restaurant in HIS town in just a few hours. I was already dreading the drive (it's about 20 minutes from my house) but being dizzy and feeling horrible is not a good combination behind the wheel. Well, I suggested that we meet at a restaurant here in my town and he just told me that he doesn't feel like coming to where I live. I told him how I was feeling and he had nothing to say about it. So, I told him that maybe I could make it down that way without getting dizzy. All he said was "ok".
Would you go and meet up with him or tell him where to go?
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Keepin' it classy!
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:23 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:18 pm Have you had S*x with him?
Yes, unfortunately, we have. Which he told me a few days ago that he didn't want S*x this time that way if he didn't work out then we don't have to blame it on that. Weird, right? He told me last night that he was at a friend's house eating ribs and he ended up not leaving there until almost midnight. I'm almost certain that he was with another woman. I'm about ready to tell him to get lost
"About ready"? Really? Have some self esteem.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

No I wouldn't be in a relationship with a man who can't be bothered to drive 20 minutes for me.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:03 pm This is fiction, right?
One would hope. Personally- and I'm lonely don't get me wrong- I'm not sure I'd so much as sit at a table with some strange guy right now much less hook up. Covid-19 ring a bell?
Locked Previous topicNext topic