Would you meet up with this asshole today?!!??

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I just recently started seeing this guy. He seems nice enough but now I'm starting to think that he's not what I thought he was. We are dating even though he's aware that I'm pregnant. Okay, I'm in my second trimester and I've been getting dizzy spells here recently. It's caused me to have panic attacks behind the wheel. I really don't like driving out of my town right now. Well, we are supposed to meet up at a restaurant in HIS town in just a few hours. I was already dreading the drive (it's about 20 minutes from my house) but being dizzy and feeling horrible is not a good combination behind the wheel. Well, I suggested that we meet at a restaurant here in my town and he just told me that he doesn't feel like coming to where I live. I told him how I was feeling and he had nothing to say about it. So, I told him that maybe I could make it down that way without getting dizzy. All he said was "ok".
Would you go and meet up with him or tell him where to go?
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If I was currently pregnant I would only want to date or socialize with people who were concerned, considerate and willing to accommodate me. This does not sound like a good fit. If he hasn't been close to pregnant women before, he may not understand your situation. But that doesn't make him a good choice for you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:04 pm If I was currently pregnant I would only want to date or socialize with people who were concerned, considerate and willing to accommodate me. This does not sound like a good fit. If he hasn't been close to pregnant women before, he may not understand your situation. But that doesn't make him a good choice for you.
He doesn't seem concerned about me at all. I asked him more than once if he could just come here so I wouldn't have as far to drive but nope! He told me that he doesn't feel like coming up here. I should take this as a sign that he's not the one for me.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If he’s already acting like an ass and acting like he’d be inconvenienced for having to come to you, drop him. He’s not worth it. Be glad he showed you his true colors and that you can now dodge that bullet. That’s seriously ridiculous and inconsiderate behavior on his part.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Stop dating while pregnant. Have some class.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Have you had S*x with him?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:18 pm Have you had S*x with him?
Yes, unfortunately, we have. Which he told me a few days ago that he didn't want S*x this time that way if he didn't work out then we don't have to blame it on that. Weird, right? He told me last night that he was at a friend's house eating ribs and he ended up not leaving there until almost midnight. I'm almost certain that he was with another woman. I'm about ready to tell him to get lost
Anonymous 1

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:08 pm If he’s already acting like an ass and acting like he’d be inconvenienced for having to come to you, drop him. He’s not worth it. Be glad he showed you his true colors and that you can now dodge that bullet. That’s seriously ridiculous and inconsiderate behavior on his part.
He goes everywhere all the time (including day trips out of state) but he can't come to where I live because he doesn't feel like it. Yeah, he's already showing his true colors.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:23 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:18 pm Have you had S*x with him?
Yes, unfortunately, we have. Which he told me a few days ago that he didn't want S*x this time that way if he didn't work out then we don't have to blame it on that. Weird, right? He told me last night that he was at a friend's house eating ribs and he ended up not leaving there until almost midnight. I'm almost certain that he was with another woman. I'm about ready to tell him to get lost
Ummmm....You're pregnant and having S*x with some random guy?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Please put yourself and your baby first at this time and don't include people in your life that are not 100% good for you. You don't need to be exposed to Covid, STDs, or stress while you are pregnant.

I wish you the best.
Locked Previous topicNext topic