I really need a happy post. What silly thing has made you happy?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was driving the other day and this kid blew his horn. It sang something like move bitch, get out the way.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:36 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:33 pm Last week had someone come through my work zone. When she honks her horn, the car moo's like a cow. I laughed so hard. It's a local real estate agent.
That's awesome! I heard a horn that resembled the cartoon 'awoooga!' when I was out with dh. We just looked at eachother and cracked up.
That's awesome. Some of the RV's and country coaches have those "awooga" horns. They are so fun!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just the kiddos being their usual silly selves. It is always a fun time with the four of them around.

Yesterday, ODD was in the pool on a float. Her sister came up from underneath and knocked her off, and DD landed on top of her drink float, knocking the drink into the water. I laughed so hard. DD wasn’t amused at first. LOL
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yds made homemade gnocchi the other night. And last week, flan. It made me happy. And so do the people in my writing group.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My roses are all in full bloom. It's amazing to see it. I waited a year for the new ones to really bloom.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

tuppeware.jpg
I have been looking for this for 2 years at every thrift store I come across. My brother found one in his travels and sent it to me. I was excited when I opened the box. It made me very very happy.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Ivegotrhythm wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:16 pm I went to Walmart yesterday and bought some lotion and body spray. Yes I know it's cheap and it probably smells cheap but right now Coconut and Hibiscus is making me really happy.

Please post silly happy things. Even BuzzFeed is running out of which Disney princess is your BFF quizzes and I just can't take anymore fear, anger and hatred that I have no control over
Brought home a lemon cake with blueberry buttercream frosting last night. It was sooo good! And Loki is on the mend. No more diarrhea! yay! And I found 2 dwarf hydrangea plants to put in front of my bay window. I had the old ones dug up because they were just too tall and they were white. The new plants are pink.
Ivegotrhythm
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:58 pm My roses are all in full bloom. It's amazing to see it. I waited a year for the new ones to really bloom.
That would be exciting! I don't have roses but I have peonies and I'm so happy when they bloom.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I went to get my nails done and a mocha frap from Starbucks.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I always get so happy every time I hear my 3 year old say "Oh My Geez!" He'll catch a ball and get super excited and be like, "Oh my geez mom! Did you see that?!" Or if his brother does something cool in a video game he'll say, "oh my geez that was super cool!" He just always sound so excited when he says it, makes my heart melt.
Locked Previous topicNext topic