I really need a happy post. What silly thing has made you happy?

Ivegotrhythm
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I went to Walmart yesterday and bought some lotion and body spray. Yes I know it's cheap and it probably smells cheap but right now Coconut and Hibiscus is making me really happy.

Please post silly happy things. Even BuzzFeed is running out of which Disney princess is your BFF quizzes and I just can't take anymore fear, anger and hatred that I have no control over
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've got these 4 baby birds in my porch flowerpot. They are so ugly, completely featherless with little, gaping yellow mouths, that they are cute. We are so excited to see them grow.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I saw my niece (5) the other day, (socially distant) and she showed me her latest drawings: a flying unicorn that 'poops sparkles and spits fire' according to her. She's my sister cloned, down to her personality. Sweet and cuddly and just a liiiiittle twisted.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Last week had someone come through my work zone. When she honks her horn, the car moo's like a cow. I laughed so hard. It's a local real estate agent.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Ivegotrhythm
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:29 pm I've got these 4 baby birds in my porch flowerpot. They are so ugly, completely featherless with little, gaping yellow mouths, that they are cute. We are so excited to see them grow.
Oh I would love watching that!
Ivegotrhythm
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:33 pm Last week had someone come through my work zone. When she honks her horn, the car moo's like a cow. I laughed so hard. It's a local real estate agent.
I would love that! Note to self: search eBay for interesting car horns
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This just made me smile yesterday when I saw it.

Ivegotrhythm
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:43 pm This just made me smile yesterday when I saw it.

I enjoyed that! Thank you!
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just the insanity of my kiddos..
My 14 year old is a trip. For instance, this happened yesterday and this is how I posted it on FB.

Lilly comes outside where I am reading: Mom! I figured out what I want to do with the jars I have!
Me: Cool! What?
Lilly: I want a wood louse..lice...louse?? Eh..whatever.
Me: No! You are not bringing bugs into my house to live in jars! Have you lost your mind??

A little while later, Karli bugged her to go spar with her..Lilly grabs her karate shirt and goes into the bathroom to change since they both had class about an hour later...
Me as she is walking to the bathroom: Don't kill your little sister!
Lilly: Ok! NOT!! *giggles*
Me: You are still not having a wood louse!
Lilly: Dang it!

Honestly..this child is a mess. She has quite the sense of humor and it shows in the things she does and says.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:33 pm Last week had someone come through my work zone. When she honks her horn, the car moo's like a cow. I laughed so hard. It's a local real estate agent.
That's awesome! I heard a horn that resembled the cartoon 'awoooga!' when I was out with dh. We just looked at eachother and cracked up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic