Death of a parent...

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m so sorry for your loss. There are really no words of comfort at a time like this, so I just send you a hug!
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:07 pm One of my worst nightmares came true last Friday... My mom suffered a heart attack and died at the age of 61. She had fought and beat pancreatic cancer and was currently fighting stage 4 lung cancer. She was my best friend and I am so lost without her...

No reason for this post other than to get the words out of my head...
You have my deepest sympathies. My dad died at the age of 64 of a heart attack. Very sudden, very unexpected. It was the most difficult thing I've had to deal with.

I hope you have a lot of family and friends to lean on during this time of grief and sorrow. Don't be afraid to turn to them now.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Please be kind to yourself as you navigate all the emotions that come with such a big loss. My sincere condolences.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hugs to you. I lost my Dad this past September. My aunt after losing her daughter said that the pain never gets better. You just learn to live with it. It's 100% true. Be kind to yourself the next few months at least. You'll see things and have memories that will remind you of her, you'll randomly cry, maybe lash out, maybe not feel like doing much some days. All of those things are perfectly acceptable.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Love to you.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m so very sorry to hear of yours loss.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:07 pm One of my worst nightmares came true last Friday... My mom suffered a heart attack and died at the age of 61. She had fought and beat pancreatic cancer and was currently fighting stage 4 lung cancer. She was my best friend and I am so lost without her...

No reason for this post other than to get the words out of my head...

I am so very sorry. No matter how old we get, our mom is always our mom.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Your pain is felt by so many. We are sorry for your loss.
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm so sorry for your loss 💔
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm so sorry
Locked Previous topicNext topic