Disband and defund the police?

Anonymous 4

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:50 pm I’ve seen this along with people calling for the police to be abolished, and I cannot believe anyone would be this ignorant or stupid. Really? You want all order and enforcement of consequences gone? You want chaos and lawlessness and people murdering each other in the street with no repercussion? Who’s going to come help you when there’s an active shooter, your house is being robbed, your child is missing, you’re being followed by a suspicious vehicle, etc. The lunacy is disturbing.
The art of negotiating begins with higher demands,

The police aren't going anywhere.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:59 pm
lauren08 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:50 pm I’ve seen this along with people calling for the police to be abolished, and I cannot believe anyone would be this ignorant or stupid. Really? You want all order and enforcement of consequences gone? You want chaos and lawlessness and people murdering each other in the street with no repercussion? Who’s going to come help you when there’s an active shooter, your house is being robbed, your child is missing, you’re being followed by a suspicious vehicle, etc. The lunacy is disturbing.

Of course they won’t, but it’s highly disturbing, and anyone with half a brain knows that society would turn to utter chaos without law enforcement. A lot of people I’ve seen posting about it wholeheartedly believe society would be better off without the police. I just have to shake my head in disappointment...
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I will also add that they need to take a look at the overtime they give as well. They are paying way more in overtime than they would hiring a few more officers.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:02 pm

Of course they won’t, but it’s highly disturbing, and anyone with half a brain knows that society would turn to utter chaos without law enforcement. A lot of people I’ve seen posting about it wholeheartedly believe society would be better off without the police. I just have to shake my head in disappointment...
I haven't been on FB today so I haven't seen anything.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:27 pm

I WISH I hadn’t been on social media the past few days, lol. What some people are saying is astounding.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:06 pm I will also add that they need to take a look at the overtime they give as well. They are paying way more in overtime than they would hiring a few more officers.
More officers means paying for the base salary, another patrol vehicle, equipment for the vehicle, fuel, insurance and maintenance for the vehicle, pension, insurances, uniforms, officers equipment, and additional operating costs.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:28 pm

I WISH I hadn’t been on social media the past few days, lol. What some people are saying is astounding.
Maybe I shouldn't look, lol.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:31 pm

Probably for the best 😂
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can't even formulate my thoughts on how absolutely insane this is. No one should HAVE to even address WHY this is such a horrid idea. Is this not common sense?

A few months ago that nitwit AOC was yammering about abolishing prisons. Anyone remember that?

Load up on the ammo ladies. If the "progressives" have their way, it'll be back to the wild wild West days. I truly hope and pray that there are still enough sane people remaining in our government to insure this anarchy doesn't take place and they stand up to these loons.

No police and no prisons - Welcome to living in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:31 pm

Save yourself ... Don't look.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic